Distracted

My Prince Charming Byun Baekhyun

As Amber ate her food and listened to EXO funny stories she was worried for Baekhyun. Did he get a scolding because of her? If it was her fault she would take the scolding although she has no idea what she could have done wrong. Really no one was at fault.

While they were laughing and playing around a very red eared Baekhyun came back.

Tao: gege what happened to your ears?

Kris: duh Taeyeon noona of course what else?

Baekhyun: it's not that bad right?

Chen: no it's not bad it's horrible.

And everyone laughed except for Baekhyun.

Amber: bacon is it my fault?

Baekhyun: first my name's not bacon it's Baekhyun and no it's not your fault. It was just an eensy weensy misunderstanding. Don't blame your self. Happens all the time.

Suho: literally all the time.

Causing everyone to laugh again.

After launch it was the class Amber had longed for most. Dance class. 

Kikwang: okay I'm gonna skip that introduction crap because you guys will eventually know each other. 

Amber was glad he skipped it.

Kikwang: I'm Mr.Lee but I prefer Kikwang. I'm not that old yet. Anyways let's start with the basics. 

First they stretched and warmed up. Then they formed a circle. Each person was going around and dancing to show Kikwang what they had. If he think you were good enough then you'd be in the varsity dance team. If the varsity dance team was full you'd go to junior varsity. But there were limited spots and he was taking only the best of the best of the best. It was kinda like a competition.

Amber POV

Wow they're all so good how can I top them? Wow Kai and Chen and Lay are so good!! So is everyone else.

Amber watched I'm amazement at everyone's dancing. She felt weak now. How was she going to top that? After watching Baekhyun dance it was her turn. She was nervous and anxious. She had butterflies in her stomach. And there goes Baekhyun reading her mind again.

Baekhyun: don't worry Amber you'll do great!! Fighting!!

Amber felt a little better but she felt even better when her favorite song Overdose came on. Amber took a minute to absorb the music in her and let the music guide her path. Music took over her.

Everyone watched in astonishment as Amber dance. Who thought the new girl could be this good? She had the feels. She had the moves. And she had the talent. Her dancing was beyond good. Amber and the music was one. Once she stated she couldn't stop.

Amber's breathing was heavier and she she took time to inhale in the oxygen. Amber was greeted by loud clippings when she opened her eyes. She was great!! 

Kikwang told Amber she was great and that she was officially part of the dance team!!

Chen: Amber you were great!!

Amber: thanks you too!

Lay: amazing Ambie.

Ambie? Already on the first day Lay? Baekhyun thought as he heard Lay call Amber Ambie.

Kai: teach me some moves Amber!!

Amber: hahaha maybe later.

Baekhyun was still mesmerized by her dancing and Lays nickname for her so he couldn't utter a word.

She was beyond amazing! Maybe even better than Taeyeon noona! Wait what?! No no no she was great but Taeyeon noona was better right.

Amber: Baekhyun? Bacon?!

Baekhyun: huh? Oh sorry. You were greta Amber but my noona is still better!

Amber's face fell. She couldn't help it.

Chen: don't worry Amber he thinks his girlfriend is the best. Better than Girls Generation! 

Kai: dont mind him. His girlfriend is always number one. That's what boyfriends are supposed to do.

After dance class it was cooking class. Amber loved cooking but was terrible at it. No matter how many classes she took it didn't pay off. There's always one thing in the world where you love it so much but you just at it. And that was cooking for her.

Ms.Hani: okay class today we'll be making cupcakes!! Partners are Taeyeon and Baekhyun Chen and Kai blah blah blah and Amber and Kyungsoo. Get started.

Kyungsoo: you know how to cook?

Amber: nope terrible at it.

Kyungsoo: that what cooking class is for.

Amber: trust me a kindergarten is better than me.

Kyungsoo: you can't be that bad...

After a few burned cupcAkes and wrong ingredients...

Kyungsoo: okay you are that bad.

Amber: told you.

Kyungsoo: what about I cook and you help me get the ingredients? Like my assistant?

Amber: sure..

Baekhyun POV

What's so funny? Okay Kyungsoo is not that funny. Cross that he's not funny at all! Seriously what the Heck?! Wow throwing flour? Getting shy because you accidentally touched?? The Heck??

Taeyeon: Baekie! Baekie! Baekhyun! Byun Baekhyun!

Okay that won't work??

Baekhyun: owww ouch noona. What was that for??

Taeyeon: to get your attention? You know how many times I called you??? 

Baekhyun: oops sorry noona. Got a little distracted. 

Taeyeon: what is more important than your girlfriend?

Baekhyun: umm God and my parents and friends??

Taeyeon: oh my gosh. Why did I even accept your confession anyways??

Baekhyun: noona you got it wrong. You were the one that confused remember??

Taeyeon tried hiding herself. She was so embarrassed. All eyes were on them!!

Taeyeon: don't mention it!! 

After school EXO and Amber gathered at her locker excluding Baekhyun.

Amber: do you guys play basketball??

Kris: hell yeah!!

Amber: great wanna play tonight?

Kai: nah unh!! You promised me a date tonight remember?

Amber: oh right. Sorry guys.

Chen: you're actually going to go on a date with Kai?

Amber: sure what's wrong with that?

Xuimin: every thing!!

Kai: yah! I'm not a bad guy. I'm your guys best friend!! How could you?

Sehun: Kai because we're your best friend were telling her that. We know about you.

Amber: hey you never know unless you try.

Baekhyun was in the middle of studying when his no good friends decided to be active.

Chenlikes2troll: guys Amber actually went on a date with Kai!!

Sehunnie: duh she told us that. Don't have to repeat.

Gucciaddict: man.. I wish I was Kai right now.

LayChip: he got himself a cute and nice date and on the first day! Impressive!

Baekhyun eyes widen as he read the message.

Greasybacon: Amber actually went on a date with Kai?!!!!

Kyungsoo: yeah did you not read!!??

With out thinking twice Baekhyun grabbed his coat and that and sped downstairs. He was on the streets roaming looking for Amber and Kai. Then he remembered Kai saying something about an amusement park. That must be it!!

There! He saw them in line for Ferrisis wheel so he too went in line. What was so funny?? Again Kyungsoo and Kai was not that funny? Seriously?? Heads on shoulder?? Are you dating or what?? He was so concentrated on them he forgot his fear of heights.

After a few more rides they finally stopped to eat. Thank God!! Wish Amber thats a lot of food! Kai seriously feeding her?? The hell?

Wait why am I staking them? It's not like Amber's my girlfriend. He didn't even do this when Taeyeon was going out with her guy friends. No she's like a little sister. That's right. And it was his job as a big brother to make sure that Amber was safe! That's all. Nothing more.

Waitress: sir are you going to order?

Crap. He was so focused on them he forgot to order. Who comes to a food court and not order???

Baekhyun: sorry umm I'll have chicken please.

As he waited for his order he couldn't help but smile along as Amber's smile was contagious.

 

 

 

 

 

Annnd how was it??? Baekhyun is soon falling hard!!! What about Amber??? More drama to come soon!