Twisted Feelings

My Prince Charming Byun Baekhyun

Baekhyun laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling. He frowned thinking about Amber and Sehun on their date. Aish... what has gotten into him? Sehun has never liked a real girl and hasn't had a proper date so Baekhyun should be happy the maknae was growing up. But he wasn't. If Sehun went on a date with another girl he would be rejoicing right now but since it was Amber he felt like throwing punches into the maknae face. The hell was wrong with him? 

Baekhyun POV

I have Taeyeon. I have Taeyeon. I have aishh... Amber why are you doing this to me?? Why does my heart hurt seeing you with my friends??? Why? Wae?? Jinja even Taeyeon noona doesn't effect me like this. Why you Amber? Why?

He stood up and roamed around his room hands through his hair and biting his lips. He didn't notice his mom come in the room.

Mom: Baekie what's wrong?

Baekhyun: oh hey Omma. Nothing's wrong. Why do you ask that?

Mom: Baekie I know you. When you're upset mad confused you start roaming biting your lips and everything!

Baekhyun couldn't like now. His mom knew..

Baekhyun: Omma what does it mean when you have a girlfriend but you don't seem to be interested in her and then there's your girl best friend who keeps invading your heart and mind? Like when you see her with even your best friend you feel like killing your own best friend? And you can only think about her? You can't control it. What does that mean Omma??

Mom: Baekie that is for you to find out. Come to me when you have found the answer. Goodnight son.

And she gave him a goodnight kiss like when he was little. Baekhyun nodded at his mom and went to bed. How was he ever going to find the answer? 

Amber slept soundly in her room when she suddenly woke up. Amber had dreamt about Baekhyun walking on the bridge and ready to take his life. It was only a dream but why did it seem so real? She had to find out if it was real or not. 

Amber grabbed her jacket and car keys and raced downstairs.

Amber POV

Baekhyun... wait for me.....

She got in her car and raced to the bridge that was closest to her house. She just had a feeling that he was there...

Baekhyun POV

What's the point of living anymore? Omma... Appa...

Flashback:

Just a few minutes after he fell asleep he heard screaming. He woke up and quietly walked to where the screaming was.

Mom: please I beg you. Don't kill my husband... please take anything you need and want just leave my family alone...

???: are you telling me what to do grandma? 

And he slapped Baekhyun mom. At that point Baekhyun raced inside and protected his mom and dad.

Baekhyun: who are you and what do you want? 

???: now now you will know later but please let me kill your parents before I go. I don't want money or jewelry I just want to kill them.

Baekhyun raged and leaped forward to strike at the persons. Buthe wasn't fast enough as the person held his hands and kept him back. He was really strong. First he pointed his gun at Baekhyun but his mom pleaded him not to so instead he shot the father.

Baekhyun: mhmmhm apha!!!!

Baekhyun was helpless. This guys was too strong and he was smart. He could do nothing as the man shot his mother and then him. He slowly closed his eyes. His mom had saved her last breath to call emergency and kiss her son before closing her eyes as well.

Baekhyun woke up to the bright light of the hospital when he remembered every thing. Too painful for him... He ran out of the hospital not wanting to live anymore. 

Baekhyun closed his eyes ready to take his own life and live with his parents when he heard a familiar voice call out to him. Amber...

Amber was just on time as Baekhyun had not fallen yet. Her dream was true. Baekhyun was here and some thing terrible has happened.

Amber: Baekhyun!!!

She raced to him and pulled him down and hugged him. She felt the wet tears of his eyes on her shoulders. He was crying and so was she...

A few months had passed since his parents death. At first it was hard for him to cope with everything but he had Amber and his friends. He now lives with Chanyeol and Kris, Lay and Chen who was also parent less in his house. His feelings that he couldn't describe about Amber hadn't changed a bit. 

He was furious to find out she had gone on a date with that panda. Ugh... oh how he wished to put his hands on that stupid panda. And to make matters worse her cooking partner Kyungsoo had asked her for a date too!!! Worse part!!! She agreed!!!! The world felt like it was upside down. And stupid Bakehyun had still no idea why.

He and Taeyeon were still dating... He knew he still liked her but maybe not as much as before? Amber kept coming into his mind and he made it go away saying I have Taeyeon. I have Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was not stupid. Of course she saw how Baekyun looked at the tomboy. She noticed at how his face changed when he saw her with another guy even if it was his best friend. She knew he was questioning his love for her. She knew all of this yet she didn't break the relationship. Why? To make that tomboy suffer. She knew they both liked each other but no way was she going to let him go like that. That tomboy Amber had already embarrassed her, take her dance team captain title away from her, and stolen the heart of everyone. No way was she going to let Amber take her Baekhyun away from her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks to Ajol_fxonee for the idea.... thanks to everyone for reading!! Hope you liked it and please wait patiently for the next chapter!