Chapter 25

My Prince Charming Byun Baekhyun

Minho studied Amber from head to toe. She seemed much more happier and herself then when in Korea. He felt bad since he was a part of the reason why. That was it. He loved Amber but he didn't want to be the reason why she was depressed and sad. He loved her so much that he was willing to give her up. Let one of those three guys have her instead. It broked his heart but sometimes you have to do what hurts in order to move on. And he knew it was going to take him a long time to move on from Amber, even if they didn't date.

 Jin lied down on his bed thinking. He has got to have her before they take her away from him. Amber wasn't your typical girl but she was special. So special four boys were willing to fight for her. He as willing to break his friendships with Myungsoo if that meant having Amber. He loved her that much.

 Myungsoo looked at Jin who was thinking hard. I'm sorry Jin but I love her. Please forgive me. He would try to win her heart no matter what. Even if it costed him a bond, family and life. 

 Baekhyun stared into space wondering why Amber said what she said. Did she forget him? Was he just a vivid memory now? Was he left in the past? It was his fault... He should have realized his feelings sooner. Nothing would have happened if he was smart enough to admit that he liked Amber. No he loved her. A single drop of tear that only happened in dramas occurred that night. His heart throbbed with pain thinking that Amber would be happier with some one else. He couldn't bare to imagine Amber in the arms of some other men but him. He wanted her in his arms not anyone else. He wanted her all to himself. Call him selfish call him mean that was all that he wanted.

 The four boys weren't the only one not able to fall asleep. Amber layed wife awake thinking hard. At first she was completely oblivious to the situation but soon her brain figured it out. What was so special about her that they all liked her? Surely not because of her beauty, she had none. Not because of her brain, she wasn't that smart. What was it? And did she have to choose one? Of course. She couldn't date four guys at once. No matter how handsome they all really were, one person shined the most. He had always been in her heart, and always will be. It was just hard to express her feelings. It was hard to admit things to him when she was always tongue tied whenever she was near him.

 

 

 

Haha!! Tricked u!! Obviously u know who she's gonna pick!! Baekhyun of course!! I mean it is called my Prince charming Byun Baekhyun. But that was a very good prank ft?!!?