Finale

My Prince Charming Byun Baekhyun

"Umm. Ahum. Hey, uh Amber?" Baekhyun struggled with his words before her name rolled off his tongue.

 She turned her head and faced him. "Yes?"

This was it. The moment everyone's been waiting for. "I-i-i ahum. I love you and I want you to know it's from the bottom of my heart. Lately I've been so scared because I might lose you. And since you've been acting like a stranger to me."

 He didn't know where and he didn't know how but the words just slipped right off. He kept on going about his feelings and letting go of the thoughts that were once stuck in his throat, waiting to be said.

Amber's POV

Wahhh. He talks a lot. Cute.

 

Before letting him finish Amber placed her not so lips on his.

He words stopped mid air. His breath was taken away. And his heart beating uncontrollably told him that she was the one. The only one for him.

 

"Do you have everything?" Baekhyun asked Amber.

She nodded and zipped her suitcase up. He smiled his adorable smile and held her hands. Together they left her hotel and drove to the airport. 

 

"When are we going to hear church bells ringing Baekie?" Asked his Omma.

 

"Molla" was his answer.(I don't know)

She sighed and put the cloth down before going on to talk. "Aigoo. You guys have been dating for how many years now. 7?"

"Omma we've been dating for 1."

"Whatever. It feels like forever! Hurry up and get married! I want to see you have some and daughters before I leave for paradise."

Baekhyun stopped eating bad looked at his mother. "Omma, you're not going anywhere till I marry Amber and pop out 4 kids! Understand?"

"Then make it happen already! I'm old and you know that."

He sighed. He would love to propose nd marry her but what if she's not ready? What if she rejects him? What if she says she doesn't want to get married? So many negative thoughts flooded his brain it gave him a headache."

 

"Meet me at our favorite place." Was what he had told her when they were texting.

Amber took a shower and got ready for her date. Her mother came in. "Aigoo look how pretty our Josephine looks." (Josephine is Amber's middle name)

"Omma I told you not to call me that."

"Arraso. Amber ah. When is that boyfriend of yours going to propose? Your not getting any younger. Hurry up and marry and give me some grandkids."

 

When was he going to pop the question? Maybe he wasn't ready? Maybe he is too busy? Maybe he's just slow.

 

Arriving at Lotte World she got a ticket and there was no line at all! That was weird. There was no one at this place! As she walked in she heard a song. Her favorite song. Their song. 

 

Men in masks guided her and showed her the rose petals path. She got the idea she had to follow it. And so she did. As she walked the song continued to play. Finally she reached the end. There was all her favorite food. Pizza chicken ttokbokki jjangjangmyeon and samguypsal. 

A guy with a white mask appeared with a cup in his hand. It was her favorite drink! She happily gulped it down only to see a diamond! No, a ring! 

The guy took it from her, went on his knee, and said the magical words she's been waiting to her. "Will you marry me?"

Baekhyun POV

I got on my knees and asked her. "Will you marry?"

I held my breath not knowing her answer. Please let it be a yes. Please. I ft the sweat trickling down my forehead and the sound of my heart beat louder than a thunder storm.

 

"Yes."

 

She said yes! She said yes!

 

Baekhyun took off his mask and placed the ring on her before going on to lift her from the ground and kissing her. 

 

"Ahhhhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!" He heard it! He heard the cries of his children. He heard the cry of of triplets. "They have arrived safely." A nurse told him. He thanked her before going into the room.

He went over to kiss his beautiful wife then carry his kids one by one.

After that his parents, her parents and relatives of a sort flooded into the room wanting to see their grandsons, cousins, nephews.

When everyone had left he went to Amber's side. "Thank you Am. For giving me three beautiful boys. I love you Amber Josephine."

 

 

 

 

 

 

That's the ending. I'm sorry if you expected more. Sorry. I had to cut it short since I have other stories to write not only on Asianfanfics but also wattage. My account name is got7astrobto!!! Sorry once again if.you're not happy with the ending or the pairing.