Plans

My Prince Charming Byun Baekhyun

Just to clear a small misunderstanding guys... Amber is not dating everyone of the EXO members. She's just going on a friendly date with them. Like a friend and friend hang out. 

 

 

 

Amber looked at the mirror in her bathroom. What did she see? A tomboy with short hair. A tomboy that was mistaken for a guy. A tomboy that Baekhyun could never see as a girl. Yes she admitted it. She had a small eensy weensy tiny crush on her best friend Baekhyun. She liked the way he smiled. She liked the way he always knew what she was thinking without her saying anything. She liked the way he could always cheer everyone up. She liked the way his hugs felt so right. And she liked the way he sang when he was embarrassed. Never mind she was in LOVE with Baekhyun.

But... he had a beautiful girlfriend she could never live up to. She was gorgeous. Amber was average. She was girly. Amber acted like a boy. She can cook. Amber will mess up or burn the kitchen. She was a role model. While Amber was just liked by everyone because of her mom. How could she compete with Taeyeon eunnie?? 

Amber sighed again for the five hundredth time that day. She brushed her teeth back and forth in daze. Thinking and sighing while brushing her teeth. Then her phone rang calling her out of dream land. She looked and it was Baekhyun.

Amber: yobseyo?

Baekhyun: Amber what's wrong.

Amber: what cha mean?

Baekhyun: you tell me. I heard you sighing all the way from my house.

What's the point in lying when Baekhyun could like read her mind?

Amber: Baekhyun do you think it's possible for a guy as handsome as you and EXO to fall in love with me? 

Baekhyun: of course Amber. Why do you ask?

Amber: oh nothing.

Baekhyun: Amber...

Amber: ughh what if they on my like me because of my money?? And not because of who I really am?

Baekhyun: they're not worth your heart. Amber why are you asking such weird questions?

Amber: bacon tell me the truth... am I beautiful like Taeyeon eunnie? Wait don't tell me. I already know the answer.

Baekhyun: Amber... you're beautiful the way you are. Taeyeon has her own charms just as you have your own charms. If a guy can't see that forget him. Anyways who has caught my Amber's heart hmm??

While waiting for Amber's answer he felt sick. Amber was in love with someone else... She had someone in mind or rather her heart... Baekhyun why are you such a pabo???

Amber POV

Obviously it's you. But I can't tell you that can I?

Amber: umm someone in EXO...

Baekhyun: let me guess Kai?

Amber: ani

Baekhyun: Xuimin? Suho? Kyungsoo? Who??

Amber: he's Chinese

Baekhyun: Kris? Tao? Luhan? Lay?

Amber: never mind he's korean. He has a Chinese like nickname though.

Baekhyun POV

Amber likes Chen?? Kim JongDae??

Baekhyun: let's see. Chen?

Amber: ummm tell you later bye!!

Amber sighed a breath of relief. She just created a lie so she wouldn't have to tell the truth!! Sorry Chen.

Only reason she was questioning her beauty was when she received a letter yesterday. Usually she didn't care. But this letter made her question her self.

Amber got home from school when she saw a letter addressed to her. She picked it up and went to her room. She ignored her mom's call her for lunch and kept going up. She let her backpack down and opened the letter. 

Ya Ms.Tomboy stop hanging around EXO and Baekhyun like they're your best friends. Theyre not... The only reason they hangout around you is cuz they want your money. Now let's get straight to the point. Baekhyun will never like a girl like you. You're ugly and pathetic. You look like a hairy gorilla in that girls uniform. Have you ever checked your self in the mirror or you don't own one?? Let me tell you something. You're ugly. Leave Baekhyun alone.  He has a gorgeous and perfect girlfriend. Taeyeon. Let's not even talk about how much better Taeyeon is. I see how you look at Baekhyun. Stop it. You really think he will leave Taeyeon for a tomboy like you?? Like da fuh? Tomboy stay away from EXO especially Baekhyun. If you don't then prepare for war. You don't know how powerful and how many allies I have that would just love to tear you down... Annyeong!! And stay away from them!!!

Secret enemy...

Amber wanted to rip that paper and burn it down but how could she when everything that person said was true?? She hid the letter in her drawer and bawled her eyes out. She wasn't going hurt EXO. Or Baekhyun.

That phone call with Baekhyun would be the last time she talked to him and EXO.

Baekhyun waited for Amber near the school entrance when Amber appeared. He called over to her but she didn't seem to hear. So he chased after.her only for her to run faster. Later on in class he saved a spot for her but she.ignored him again by sitting.way in the back.

Baekhyun POV

She must be.ignoring me because she's shy that I know she likes Chen. That must be it.

He tried getting her attention but she ignored him or didn't hear him. Weird thing was Taeyeon sat with him and his friends for lunch. She didn't have lunch till next hour. The atmosphere in the lunchroom was weird. Like everyone had a sore throat and couldn't talk. Even the loud Chen and Chanyeol were quiet.

Taeyeon: guys I brought kimbap and ddokbokki!!

Xuimin let out a heartless yay. That didn't stop Taeyeon from trying to keep the mood up. Baekhyun tried to.help but nothing seemed to work. What was with.everyone?

 

 

 

 

And who do you think wrote that letter???