First Meeting

My Prince Charming Byun Baekhyun

Amber frowned as she packed her bags in her room. She was now leaving California for good. She stated outside of her room as she picked up and packed a picture of her dad and her. She said goodbye to her room and shut the the door. Today was the day she was moving to Seoul South Korea to love with her mom. Her parents were divorced and her mom lived in Korea while her dad lived in California. She didn't know why she couldn't just live with her mom not that she didn't love he mom. She was just closer with her dad. She remembered the day he told her she would he living with her mom.

Flashback:

Aiden: Amber come sit here.

Amber looked up from her phone to her dad showing a confused face. What did he want? He sounded so serious. She nodded while walking to he dad still focusing on her game. She plopped down by her dad as she waited to hear what he had to say. Aiden shook her his head as looked at his daughter. He would miss her.

Aiden: Amber you'll be moving in with your mom in Korea next week.

Amber still focusing on her game.

Amber: cool... wait what?!!?! You're saying I'm moving in with mom? Why can't I stay with you?

Aiden: Amber you lived with me for six years and it's only fair that your mom has a chance. She misses you. A lot Amber.

Amber: I know dad but.

Aiden: no buts Amber.

Amber began to cry. Maybe this will change his mind.

Aiden: not gonna work.

Amber sighed as she looked at her dad.

Amber: dad I can't move to Korea I'll miss my friends and I'll miss you!!

Aiden: don't worry Amber. I'll visit whenever I can.

That means only on Christmas. Her dad owned one of the biggest company in America so he was really busy. So she treasured every moment spent with him but now she had to leave him.

Amber: what about my friends?

Aiden: Amber you'll make friends easily. You always do.

Amber: but dad they're Korean. I'm only half.

Aiden: you learned Korean now put it to use.

Amber sighed again. She didn't want to leave her friends or her dad behind. But she'll make new friends and meet new people. Maybe her mom would let her have a boyfriend.

End of Flashback

Amber grudgingly walked down the large staircase dragging her suitcases. The maids offered to help but she refused. She would miss everyone here. The maids her bodyguards and her own personal butler Kris Wu. She tried to be positive as she always did that but that didn't stop her tears from coming down.

She climbed into the black limo and said goodbye to her home.

She watched as they drove past the streets and waved goodbye to everything she saw. Goodbye California...

Baekhyun kissed his grandma goodbye as he exit her house. He loved California but he couldn't wait to go back to Korea. He missed his parents his girlfriend and his friends. He climbed into the limo and listens to music as the driver drove. 

A smile crept up his face as he thought about the delicious food he would eat when he got home. He missed his mom's cooking. 

After an hour they finally arrived to the airport. He took his suitcase passport in his hands and walked toward the plane. He walked into the plane and sat in the first class seat at seat 143 B. Soon a guy came and sat besides him by the window. 

Finally time to leave. He closed his eyes as they took off. He opened his eyes as he heard the guy next to him crying. He sounded like a girl. The guy kept on repeating dad over and over again. What was wrong?

Baekhyun couldn't help but tap the guys shoulder to lend him a tissue.

Amber: t-thanks.

Baekhyun: you're welcome.

He said in broken English. The guy laughed at him.

Amber: are you Korean?

He didn't understand her but he understood korean so he nodded.

Amber: annyeonghaseyeo

She spoke in Korean obviously shocking the guy.

Baekhyun: you know how to speak korean?

Amber: deh I'm part korean 

Baekhyun: oh then nice to meet you I'm Baekhyun.

Amber: same with you. In Amber

Amber? What a girly name.

Amber laughed again at Baekhyun as he looked confused when she told him her name.

Amber: I'm a girl by the way.

Baekhyun: I knew it.

Amber: you did?

Baekhyun: yeah you sound girly when you cry. Umm sorry.

Amber: it's okay. 

And she flashed him the biggest smile ever. From that moment they talked nonstop. They felt like they knew each other for ever. Baekhyun was comfortable telling her about his life and she was comfortable telling him about hers.

Pilot: we are now landing.

Amber: well I guess this is goodbye.

Baekhyun: you never know. We might see each other someday.

And they departed to different limos.

Baekhyun: crap. I should have gotten her number.

Amber: man why didn't I ask for his number?

 

 

 

 

 

How did you guys like chapter one?? Please let me know! Thank you!!