Chapter 8

Before My Eyes

It's been five months since Namjoon  oppa came back to Korea, and yes, we're not continents away anymore, but that doesn’t  mean  we’re free to  see  each other everyday. I’m  still  busy  with  the  Sonic now  our  cafe  has  been  newly  renovated,  and  he’s busy  with  his  studies  so  we  only  meet  once every week or so.

 

Three weeks had passed since our last date, and this is my chance to be with him again, but Yoongi oppa didn't allow me.

 

 

"What is it, really? I thought you approved Namjoon oppa as my boyfriend?!" I said, almost screaming. I thought he and Namjoon are on good terms? But why is he stopping me from dating him?!

 

"Is there something strange with Namjoon everytime you two are together?" He asked as if my rants are nothing. He looked down at me (I'm sitting on our couch and he's standing just in front of me), his angry (or did I just got it wrong?) eyes fixated on my face. I gulped, thinking that he's scary when doing that and I should think of an answer.

 

 

Well, our relationship has been long distance since the start. Yes I know we still have that kind of feelings other couples have, just that we don't show it in clingy ways.

 

So, I really don't see it weird that he's not texting me for 5 days already (until later when he said he wanted to meet with me), or that our daily calls got shorter and shorter everyday, or that our dates got shorter too. I'm not a paranoid girlfriend, and besides I truly trust him. He's just busy, isn't it?

 

 

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said. "Besides, when we're talking, we just discuss casual things."

 

"Like?"

 

"This and that." I shrugged. Actually, it's him who talks a lot, and I like it.

 

 

Yoongi oppa looked at me seriously and murmured something before completely dropping the subject.

 

 

"Okay, you can meet him now. But report to me if he's acting weirdly."

 

"Why should I?" I asked frustratingly but he didn't reply and walked away.

 

 

~-~-

 

Yoongi can't sleep.

 

Jimin's pushing him and telling him to wake up because dinner's ready, but he can't just get up to smack him and tell he isn't hungry. He's getting impatient, but after a moment Jimin gave up and went downstairs.

 

Yoongi faced the ceiling and put his arm on his forehead. What if what he had seen is true? He sighed and thought of the things he would do to that man. Well it's not right that Sunhee would know it now, because of him, so he decided he needed more evidence.

 

He believed Namjoon would change because of their Sunhee, but now he doesn't know anymore. If his guts are right then he don't know what he'll do to Namjoon.

 

 

~-~-

 

"I'm sorry jagi but I really have to go. Something came up." Namjoon oppa said after checking his phone.

 

"What is it?" I asked. He just looked at me exasperatedly. Really, is it me he's exasperated with or the one contacted him?

 

"It's the group work I was talking about. I left them my part so they can just patch it up with our ppt but apparently they lost it. I have to type it all over again." He sighed. "I'm sorry."

 

"Do you really have to go again, now?" Yes. He's doing it for the third time that's why our dates became shorter.

 

"I'm so sorry."

 

"Okay." With that he smiled and kissed my forehead before running out.

 

 

Is this the 'weird' thing Yoongi oppa suspects? But then it's his studies I'm tampering with if I don't allow him to go, is it?

 

Although... now that I think of it, it's really kind of weird.

 

When I got home I saw Yoongi oppa walking back and forth in our lawn. His tight facial expression softened when he saw me, and I silently asked myself if he's still worried about our date.

 

 

“Yoongi oppa, please tell me, why do you want to know the details of my date with Namjoon oppa?”

 

“Well,” he breathed deeply before continuing. “Actually I saw Namjoon… I was… I was at Seoul University last time because one of my crew members is currently studying there and I need his hook parts to catenate it with my rap part and see if it's good. Anyways I'm on my way to meet him when I saw Namjoon kissing another girl. Well I didn't fully see him, but I've known him for awhile and I know his demeanor already."

 

"Well if that's true..."

 

"I thought he's already different because I can see that he's helping you with any way he can. But right now..." He continued talking but I’m not listening anymore.

 

I sighed. "Thanks oppa, I already heard what I want to hear." I stood up and began walking, but Yoongi oppa stopped me.

 

“But Sunhee, how about the things you should tell me?”

 

I mustered all the happiness that left me and smiled before turning to him. “I don’t have anything to tell you this soon, oppa.”

 

 

But how about the thought of leaving me on a date for the third time, and a while ago, the way he smiled at his phone before turning to me (I was sure he smiled but still I don't know if I was just hallucinating) and the way he reasoned just to get away? Why can’t I tell it to Yoongi oppa when I know it's not like him to lose important papers or it’s not like him to ditch our date for three consecutive times?

 

Maybe I just can’t because after all, I still believe on Namjoon oppa.

 


 

Part 1 will end soon, so I think I can post more often since this is the only part I had difficulty filling in (I've written most of the chapters, see, and this is the hardest one bec I came up with nothing on this oart when I started this story). 

Well anyway, I hope you like the story so far. Please comment down your thoughts if you have any. Thank you!

 

BunnyTOP