New House, New People

Me, Jin, and Six Crazy Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Ha Yeon POV:

We got out of the car and stared at the new house. It was huge and it looked beautiful. Jin hasn’t arrived yet but we decide to unload the van. I asked the boys to help but Yoongi didn’t feel it and he didn’t get out of the car. I walked over to him to see what was wrong.

“Hey, what’s the matter sweetie?” I ask looking at him. He shifted over and was silent. “Are you okay?” I asked again tapping his shoulder but he pushed it away. I felt bad because I knew it was because of the move, but I still wanted to talk to him. “Come on, let’s go!” I said trying to bring his mood up, “Can you help me unload?” It was useless. He just grunted and stomped off. I started to get a little frustrated but just shook it off. I saw Jin’s car pulling up and rushed over to it.

“Hey babe, how was the move?” He said kissing my forehead. I let out a sigh.

“Well, we have one kid whose upset, and two that are helping me unload. How about you?” I was curious to find out if they had the same or similar experience that I had.

“Umm, Jimin and Jungkook were trying to give me attitude but I just let it go with a warning, and Hoseok is taking it pretty well.” He said as we walked to the trunk of his car. He got all of stuff out and decided to go in our new house and all six followed us.

“Wow! It’s so big!” Taehyung shouted out making everyone laugh. We toured the kids around the house; going upstairs, showing their room, to the basement where we already have all of our furniture down there and to the living room.

“We never really had a proper introduction to everybody, so let’s all tell your name and how old you are.” Jin said coming back into the living room area. “Okay, let’s start with my boys.”

“Umm, hi I’m Hoseok and I’m 17.”

“I’m Jimin and I’m 15.”

“My name is Jungkook, I’m probably the youngest and I’m 14.”

Everybody nodded their heads and it was my boy’s turns.

 “I’m Yoongi, I’m 18.” He said in a very monotone voice. I gave him a look.

“I’m Namjoon and I am 17 as well,”

“Hi everyone! My name is Taehyung and I am 15! The same age as you!” He said pointing to Jimin.

They immediately started talking to each other except for Yoongi.

“Mom, where’s my room?” He asked quietly. I told him to follow me and we went upstairs. I took him to his room and just plopped onto the bed staring down at his phone. I started to get kind of upset with him.

“Hey, can you tell me what’s going on? Look at me.” I said.

“Nothing. I’m fine!” He replied back raising his voice. I was getting a little bit annoyed with him and I took his phone away so I could look at him a little better.

“What the is your problem? Give me back my phone!” He screamed and that’s when I had enough.

“Listen buddy! Don’t yell at me like that, you do NOT raise your voice in this house! And you better watch that mouth because the others are going to hear you say that and learn from you!” I said sternly. “You aren’t getting your phone back until tomorrow, so try to talk to the other guys okay?”

Yoongi POV:

“Try and talk to the other guys? Are you kidding me! I’m not a child, I can do whatever I want so give me back my ing phone!” I couldn’t keep my temper down anymore. I hated everything that happened today. I didn’t even want to move and I REALLY didn’t want mom to move into this house with someone who’s not even my father. I’m not letting him be my dad.

Lee Ha Yeon POV:

I was beyond mad at him. I couldn’t believe it!

“Alright, if you are going to treat me like this, I’m going to treat you the same! Get over my knee!” I said a bit louder. He shook his head and didn’t move. I grabbed him and threw him over my knee. My hand came down on his backside hard. His body jerked but I kept putting spanking. Around 25 smacks later, he started sobbing and begging me to stop.

“Mom, I’m sorry! Stop, pleas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter