Prank Gone Wrong Pt. 2/2

Me, Jin, and Six Crazy Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin POV:

I sent Jungkook to Jimin’s room to apologize but I wasn’t sure how it would end. I still had to punish Jimin for punching Jungkook but I wanted to see how it went first. I went near the door to his room after Jungkook walked in and listened.

“Hyung, I’m really sorry for pulling a prank on you and ruining your project. I didn’t mean to.” Jungkook said. There was a little pause and then a scoff.

“Stop making it seem like it was a ing accident. Is apologizing going to fix my phone and earbuds? Is apologizing gonna magically finish my homework? No, so just stop pretending to be sorry and pretending that you didn’t mean for all this to happen because I’m sick of you!” He shouted. I was furious at what Jimin just said. I leaned up against the door trying to calm myself down. Jungkook stood up and I saw tears rolling down his face.

“D-dad.” He said and Jimin’s body whipped around.

“Dad, I-I can explain.” Jimin said looking extremely worried. I raised my eyebrow.

“I’d love to hear it.” I called out. “Follow me.” I heard a sigh as a turned around and walked to me and Ha Yeon’s room. I stopped by the door and let him in first so I could close the door. He stood there, back against the wall and hung his head. I walked over to him and lifted his chin up. “You know you were still going to get punished for punching Jungkook right?” He avoided eye contact with me. “Jimin, look at me.” He jerked his chin away from my finger. I sighed loudly. “Jimin, I know you’re upset about the whole situation but that is not how you talk to people. I know it’s frustrating to have something almost finished and it getting destroyed in front of your face because it’s happened to me at work too but talking to someone like that, especially when they are trying to apologize to you, is unacceptable.” I explained.

“I’m sorry, I was just mad.” He quietly said, looking up at me. It breaks my heart every time any of the boys look at me like this.

“Let’s just get this over with.” I said and I sat down on the bed. A single tear dropped from his face as he laid over my lap. The belt was behind me so I reached back to grab it.

“Dad, how many?” He sniffled.

“30 with the belt.” I replied with a calm voice. Jimin shifted his body and turned his head and gave me a really confused look.

“Since when was a belt involved with this?” He whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter