Jimin vs. Jungkook Pt.3

Me, Jin, and Six Crazy Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin POV:

Jungkook was sobbing into my shoulder and I felt so bad for him. “I’m sorry, but you know that you and Jimin hyung still have to have that mouth washed right?” I said hoping that he wouldn’t cry more. He looked up and gave me a sad can-I-please-not-get-one face. “I’m sorry but you still need to get one. Go to the bathroom in my room.” He nodded and ran off. This is not going to be easy.

Jimin POV:

I was waiting in the bathroom when I heard footsteps coming towards the door. Jungkook ran through the door and glared at me. “Whoa, what’s your deal?” I said in an angry tone. He didn’t say anything but he walked closer to me. I felt really awkward and I got creeped out as he was doing this. “Dude, cut it out! What are you doing?” I said pushing him away from me. His face turned red and he lost it.

“DON’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!! YOU AREN’T THE BOSS OF ME, SO SHUT UP!! YOU ARE A STUPID AND WORTHLESS HYUNG TO ME! I DON’T EVEN CONSIDER YOU A HYUNG, SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!” He screamed and 3 seconds later, Ha Yeon ran into the bathroom.

“What is going on in here? Are you okay? Is anybody hurt?” She asked checking both of our bodies to see if we had injured something. Dad came 5 seconds later from Ha Yeon and his face was in full shock!

“Did you not learn your lesson yet, Jungkook?” Dad yelled looking furious. Jungkook looked up and started to cry again.

Ha Yeon POV:

I had just finished grabbing some errands and as soon as I walked through the door, I heard screaming from upstairs. I dropped my bags and ran upstairs to see Jungkook’s face bright red and Jimin looking shocked. “What is going on in here? Are you okay? Is anybody hurt?” I asked searching if they have any cuts or bruises.  I was relieved to find out there was none. I was so worried I didn’t see Jin beside me staring straight at Jungkook.

“Did you not learn you lesson yet, Jungkook?” He yelled and made them jump. Jungkook slowly lifted his face and was about to burst into tears. He started to cry. I felt so bad for the kid and I ran and gave him a hug. He started to sob into my shoulder uncontrollably. I knew what he was going through and it triggered a panic attack. I picked him up took him outside of the bathroom.

“I’ll be back in just a second.” I whispered into Jin ear. He let me through and I was immediately crowded by the rest of the boys. “Okay, you guys, give me some space.” I said carrying the 13 year old. They made a path and I walked into Jungkook’s room. I sat him on the bed but he wouldn’t let go. “Hey buddy, you’re okay. I’m right here.”

“NO MOM DON’T LEAVE ME!! MOM, MOM PLEASE STAY HERE!” Jungkook said clinging on to me for dear life. It felt different when he called me “mom”. I hugged him for about 10 minutes until he calmed down to a few sniffled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter