First Day of School? Pt. 1

Me, Jin, and Six Crazy Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Yeon POV:

*sigh*

It was already the first day of school for them and I started to get excited and a little nervous. Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook were going to the middle school right next the high school all their hyungs went to and I was really happy that they close together with each other. I rubbed my eyes and woke up Jin.

“Babe wake up, it’s 7:00 and the first day of school for the boys!” I said. He pushed himself up and gave me a kiss. I smiled and giggled as we both got out of bed to wake the boys up.

I feel like it’s not that hard to wake the boys up on a good day, but on a bad one…it’s not good. Especially Yoongi.

“Good morning Taehyung! Time to wake up for school!” I said, ruffling his hair. He blinks a few times and then looks at me. He gives me a huge smile and nods his head.

“Good Morning Mom! *yawn* what time is it?” he asked as he rubbed his eyes.

“It is 7:04, you should get ready before your hyungs take over!” I said as I walked to the door. He laughed and got up right away and headed into the bathroom. Next, Namjoon.

I quietly opened his door and he was sound asleep. I walked over and moved the piece of hair that was covering his eye. He slightly moved his head to the other side.

“Namjoon, let’s wake up, it’s the first day of school.” He gently opened his eyes and smiled.

“Okay.” He said and immediately get out of bed. I swear he is the most clam person in the world.

Next I went to Jungkook’s room and I noticed that he hasn’t moved one bit in his sleep.

“Kookie, wake up, time to go to school.” I said sitting down on the bed. He blinked a couple times and gave me a sad-puppy look.

“Five more minutes?” He asked. I ruffled his hair.

“No!” I playfully said, “You need to go to school!” He nodded and when I got up, he also pushed the blanket aside, and left the room.

“Jimin, rise and shine!” I said, pulling the curtains back so the sun would shine. He groaned but eventually woke up.

“Good morning Hoseok, time to wake up!” I said and he also blinked a couple times and smiled. I was so happy that today was a good day to wake them up.

Now Yoongi…

I went into Yoongi’s room to see that all of the pillows and blankets were all over the floor. He is such a heavy sleeper, it’s not even funny.

“Yoongi, time to wake up buddy.” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter