Jimin vs. Jungkook Pt.2

Me, Jin, and Six Crazy Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

Jungkook POV:

“I would like to ask you the same thing! Why can’t you keep your ing mouth shut?” He said as he dragged me closer to him. I got the urge to pull my fist back and launch it forward. He immediately released me from his grip and fell backwards. As soon as I punched him, the door opened.

***

Jin POV:

Ha Yeon had to leave, so I left the car out of the garage. I was mad at them but it wasn’t to the point that I was going to spank them very hard. I was walking upstairs to my room, but something felt strange so I ran up. As soon as I opened the door, I saw Jimin crash down to the floor with Jungkook’s arm extended. I was beyond angry.

“Ow! What the heck Jungkook!” Jimin screamed holding his jaw. They both stopped and stared at me.

“WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?” I yelled, Jungkook’s started to fill with tears. Jimin slowly stood up, glaring at Jungkook. I slammed the door behind me and they backed themselves to the wall. They both hung their heads and Jungkook started crying even more. I walked over to them. “What happened while I was gone?” I asked, but nobody answered. “Both of you, look at me.” I ordered and Jimin slowly lifted his head. “Jungkook?” He quickly wiped his tears and looked up. “Jimin, what happened?”

“W-Well…As soon as I came into your room, Jungkook was like ‘Why the hell do you always get in trouble!’ And then I…Kind of…Grabbed his collar…” He said. I turned to Jungkook.

“What happened in your point of view?” I asked but he just cried. “Calm down, and tell me what happened?” I wiped a tear from his cheek.

“Well, I came into your room first, but I was really mad but I didn’t even say anything! Hyung just grabbed my collar and swore a bunch of times and pushed me. I tried to get him off me and I pushed him and that’s when you came in!” He said really fast. I could tell that he was lying. Jungkook always talks way too fast when he’s lying.

“Are you lying to me, Jungkook?” I asked him. His face changed a little.

“No.” He said. His eyes glared at me.

“Don’t look at me like that! I asked you a question and that’s all I did.” I said sternly. I turned back to Jimin. “Is Jungkook’s words true?”

“No they’re not! Yeah I might’ve said ‘Why can’t you keep your ing mouth shut’ but he’s the one that started this fight. I grabbed him by the collar, but I’m not the one who punched someone! And I wouldn’t punch myself and then blame it on him!” Jimin shouted.

“You do not have to raise your voice.” I said and he mumbled an apology. “Jungkook, I’m going to ask you one more time… Did you or did you not, lie to me?” I asked, but he didn’t say anything and he turned away from me. “Don’t you dare ignore me, Jungkook!”

Jungkook POV:

Damn it! Dad already knows I’m lying. Tears started to escape from my eyes again. I was mad with everybody!

“Yeah, but Jimin hyung was swearing!” I yelled looking at Jimin hyung.

“I know, and he knows the consequences for what he did.” He said. “But this is you that we are talking about. Why did you lie and why did you punch Jimin hyung?”

I started to cry more and more. “I-I don’t k-know!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter