Jimin vs. Jungkook Pt.4/4

Me, Jin, and Six Crazy Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV:

When dad and Jimin hyung left, Jimin hyung shut the door to my room. I cried for another 30 minutes in mom’s arms. She continued to rub my back and pet my hair, saying calming words to me. I finally stopped crying and looked up at her. She gave me a small smile and I smiled back. All of a sudden, all the memories were coming back from a couple hours ago. From dad telling me to go to the bathroom, me losing my temper to Jimin hyung, and when mom took me out to my room. The tears started to fill up my eyes, and began to fall again.

“Hey, what’s wrong? Can you tell me?” She said wiping a tear from my cheek. I gave her a small nod. “What happened with you a Jimin hyung?”

“W-w-well I-I was t-t-told t-to-“

“Shh sweetie, calm down. Follow my breathing, or else you’re going to make yourself sick.” Mom said in a quiet voice. She took a couple deep breaths with me and it really calmed me down a lot.

“Well I was told to go to you and dad’s bathroom and wait there. When I got there, Jimin hyung was there as well. I don’t know why, but anger started to build up and when he told me to cut it out when I walked closer to him, I exploded.” I explained. Mom nodded occasionally while I did. Tears started to fill my eyes but I knew I had to stop crying. She pulled me in again and gave me a hug. I couldn’t hold it in anymore. I cried and cried until eyes got heavy and fell asleep.

Ha Yeon POV:

After Jungkook explained what happened, I pulled him into a hug. I felt so bad for him and he had tears in his eyes. He cried himself to sleep so I laid him down on the bed and put the blanket over him. Even though he was really tall, he weighed almost nothing. I quietly stood up and left his room. I was actually kind of glad he fell asleep because all that crying really tired him out. As soon as I closed Jungkook’s door, I saw Jin and Jimin come out of the bathroom.

“Jimin why don’t you go your room and take a nap, you’ve been through a lot today.” Jin said as he patted his back. Jimin nodded, yawned, and went to his room. Jin walked over to me and gave me a hug.

“You tired too?” I whispered as he let out a sigh.

“Yeah. But you must be tired as well, having a thirteen year old cry on your shoulder all day.” He said. I laughed and then let go of the hug.

“I think he’s just scared and stressed to go to school. You know? Having to leave behind his friends and moving to a different school is really tough.” I explained to Jin. He nodded and sighed. “Does Jungkook and Jimin fight a lot?” I asked him. He let out a sigh again.

“They don’t fight a lot, but when they do, they go to the extreme. As y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter