Headache

Me, Jin, and Six Crazy Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi POV:

I woke up with a really bad headache which put me in a really bad mood. I got out of bed, and headed into the kitchen. Mom was there drinking coffee and reading the newspaper.

“Morning!” She said, putting the paper down. I grabbed the milk carton and drank it straight out from that. I put down and she gave me a look.

“What?” I asked putting the milk back in the fridge.

“Yoongi! Don’t drink like that, get a cup and drink it out of there.” She sighed but I didn’t care.

“Yeah, whatever!” I began to walk out but my arm was pulled back.

“Excuse me, please don’t give me attitude, and it’s only 9:30.” She had a tight grip on me.

“Sorry.” I quietly said and then she released my arm.

“Thank you.”

I walked into the living room and saw Taehyung on the couch, watching Running Man.

“Ugh can you turn that off?” I asked him.

“Why I like this show though!” He complained. I glared at him.

“Please can you just turn it off?” I said raising my voice just enough for him to get the message. But he didn’t.

“Well I want to watch this!” He shouted. I was just about to punch that kid, when mom had to enter the situation.

“What is going on?” She said walking over. I groaned in annoyance.

“Well I was here first, then hyung wanted me to change it but I didn’t want to!” Taehyung shouted.

“I have a massive headache right now, so I just asked you shut it off for a minute!” I shouted at Taehyung and he started having tears in his eyes.

“Fine!” He shouted, threw the remote at my face, and ran.

“Ow ! What the hell?” I chased after him. I swear I was going to kill that kid! I ran to his room and he was under his covers. But before I could do anything someone shouted at the top of their lungs.

“LEE YOONGI! LEE TAEHYUNG! Get over here RIGHT NOW!” Mom screamed. I turned back around to see Taehyung slowly pulling the covers away.

I’m screwed!

Taehyung and I followed mom into her room. Jin wasn’t there and I’m glad he wasn’t.

“What is the problem?” She yelled. It’s better to keep my mouth shut, but Taehyung in the other hand, was spewing out everything that was on his mind.

“I just wanted to watch something before everybody woke up because nobody lets me watch anything so I just wanted to watch something! But Yoongi hyung told me to turn it off but I didn’t want to. And then he got mad at me for not turning the TV off and so I got mad at him for being mad at me!” He screamed out.

“Calm down Taehyung, you do not have to scream!” She said in a scary tone. Then she turned to me, “What happened in your point of view?”

“I have a really bad headache and when I we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter