Jimin vs. Jungkook Pt.1

Me, Jin, and Six Crazy Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin POV:

“Boy, please come to the living room!” I shouted up the stairs as Ha Yeon finished up making breakfast. Soon, all 6 boys dragged themselves down the stairs and plopped onto the couch. I let out a small sigh. Ha Yeon and I were going to tell them they will be going to a public school as one family, but I didn’t know how to tell them.

“Morning dad, what’s going on?” Jungkook asked yawning. I looked over to Ha Yeon and she looked worried. I sighed again and began.

“So Ha Yeon and I were thinking that since school is starting really soon, and we want all of you to go together!” I said and all of their jaws dropped.

“But that’s unfair! Why do I have to go to school with them?” Yoongi shouted and before I could respond, Ha Yeon was on it.

Ha Yeon POV:

“Excuse me? Why is it unfair? We are one family now, what’s so bad about that? By the way, you do not talk to people that way, do you understand?” I said sternly.

“Yeah.” He whispered and slumped down onto the couch.

“Okay then, school starts in a week right? So then let’s get all your school supplies and start getting ready!” Jin exclaimed but all the kids groaned. I was already getting tired of it but I kept myself together.

“Why don’t we go shopping right now?” I asked trying to get the kids excited, but it didn’t really work.

“Yeah that’s a good idea! Let’s go! I want everybody to be finished breakfast and ready on 45 minutes. It’s possible right?” Jin said handing out the plates of waffles. They gobbled it down in 5 minutes and ran upstairs to get changed. Or so I thought.

Jimin POV:

I quickly ate breakfast and ran upstairs. I hated school and I didn’t want to go at all! Why was dad forcing everybody to go to the same school? I was actually on Yoongi hyung’s side for that but I didn’t want to say anything. I jumped back into bed and went on my phone. I recently got a new game and it is SO ADDICTIVE and I could play it for hours. Someone opened my door but I didn’t really care because I was playing my game. I was so close to beating my new record when someone snatched it out of my hands.

“What the hell! I was so close to beating my record! Why the did you do that?” I screamed not realizing what I had just said.

“Excuse me? What did you just say Jimin?” Dad asked, shocked. I covered my mouth with my hands. “Repeat what you just said to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter