Prank Gone Wrong Pt. 1

Me, Jin, and Six Crazy Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suggested by helloyoona where Jimin punches Jungkook for playing a prank on him. Thank you for your ideas, they are really good ones!

Jungkook POV:

School started, I have nothing to do. This is so boring! None of the hyungs are playing with me and they said they have homework to do. Who gives out homework in the first week of school? That’s so stupid! I rolled back and forth on my bed trying to figure out how to cure my boredness. I went downstairs to watch TV but it was already taken my Yoongi hyung and he watches weird shows that I don’t like. I headed to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

“Mom?” I shouted but I was met by silence. “Mom!” I yelled again. Out of nowhere, dad popped out.

“She went to grab some errands, she’ll be back in a couple minutes.” He said, grabbing the last apple. I was going to eat that!

“I’m so hungry! Why don’t we have any good food to eat?” I groaned.

“I already told you Jungkook, mom will be here in like thirty minutes. When she comes home, you can help her make supper, okay?” He said giving me a smile. I want food!! I’m so hungry! I stomped upstairs but dad stopped me. “Jungkook, please don’t stomp in the house, you’re not a toddler.”

“Sorry,” I turned back around and walked up the stairs as quietly as possible. What am I supposed to do? I’m so bored! I went over to Taehyung hyung’s room and knocked on the door.

“Come in.” He hollered. I walked in, and laid down on his bed. “Is there something you need?” He asked. I shook my head.

“I’m so bored hyung! There’s nothing to do! Play with me!” I groaned. He spun around in his chair, looking at the ceiling.

“I would, but I have to finish my homework first. It’s due tomorrow.” He said. I huffed loudly and left. I went over to Jimin hyung’s room.

“Hyung, there’s nothing to do. Do you want to play a video game?” I went and jumped unto his bed. He wasn’t as accepting as Taehyung hyung.

“Get out of my room! I need to finish my homework! Go watch some TV or something! Leave me alone!” He shouted. I sat up in his bed.

“But hyung! Yoongi hyung is already watching TV and he always watches stupid shows!” I whined.

“It’s not my problem. Now get out!” I stomped out of his room. He’s always so stupid like that and he always makes me so mad! I walked back into my room and shut the door. I opened my laptop and the first thing I saw was “Funniest Prank Videos Compilation” and that sparked an idea in my head. Since Jimin hyung always makes me mad, I’m going to get revenge on him.

I ran downstairs and grabbed a bucket, and the bag of flour. I ran back upstairs and shut the bathroom door. I placed the bucket in the bathtub and filled it with freezing cold water. Once I filled it up, I dragged it back to my room. I didn’t know what to do with the flour so I decided I was going to throw it at Jimin hyung after the water hits him. I saw a video where a guy throws water at people and runs away and I thought that was so funny! I dragged the bucket to Jimin hyung’s room. I quietly opened the door and saw that he had earbuds in. His desk was on the other side of the door so his back was facing me. I slowly pushed the bucket in and realized that I forgot the flour. Whatever too late to turn back now. I abandoned the flour. I crawled inside and quietly closed the door. I stood up grabbing the bucket as well.

“This is now or never!” I thought. I was ready. I took a deep breath, and I did it.

“YAH KIM JIMIN!” I screamed. As soon as he turned around, the water flew out of the bucket and it was all slow motion. The water completely drenched him and everything that was on the table.

Jimin POV:

I was almost finished my homework that I’ve been working on for hours when all of a sudden I hear,

“YAH KIM JIMIN!” I turned around to see who it was when I was met with freezing cold water all over my body and face. I was in complete shock because how cold the water was. My eyes slowly turn back to my desk. I couldn’t believe it. Every single paper, as well as my phone, and my earbuds were drenched as well. Tears started to fill my eyes. I’ve been working really hard on those papers for such a long time and I really wanted to do well on this. My phone and earbuds are probably broken so now I can’t do anything. I was beyond angry with him.

My heart started to race and out of nowhere, I ran up to Jungkook and my fist collided against the left side of his face. His body slammed against the door as he fell and I heard footsteps getting louder and louder.

“What happened here?” Mom said as she picked up Jungkook a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter