Do Your Chores

Me, Jin, and Six Crazy Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin POV:
“Stop this right now and go do the dishes.” I heard Ha Yeon say. I heard a bunch of stomping going around. 
“No this is bull. I don't want to do them.” Jungkook fought back with language that was unnecessary. I looked back to face him. 
“Don't speak to me like that. Now go do your chores please.” She tried to keep calm but you could tell she was pissed. 
“I don't want to.” He turned around and put his earbuds in his ears. Ha Yeon went up to him and pulled the earbuds out. 
“Jungkook I'm giving one last chance for you to turn around and go do your chores.” She said as she stared him down. He glared at her back not moving. 
“I don't want to. I'm not going to. Just leave me alone why can't you do it? I'm not a cleaning slave, why is everyone telling me to do everything!” He shouted not even blinking. I couldn't handle it anymore but Ha Yeon stepped in before I could. 
“You, upstairs, now. When I come in I should see you on your knees with your arms up. And give me your phone, you aren't going to need it any time soon.” He rolled his eyes and slapped the phone on her hand. He stomped upstairs and slammed the door. My face was similar to my wife's. 
“When did he become so disrespectful?” I asked as I went up to her. She sighed as she grabbed a wooden spoon. 
“He's 13, he's in his rebellious years but that was a little too much. I mean swearing? That's ridiculous!” She said. We stood in silence for a second then she went upstairs to go deal with Jungkook. 
Ha Yeon POV:
This was unbelievable. He had no reason say or act like that. I walked up and opened the door to see him not doing what I asked. 
“Arms up and on your knees please.” I said as I closed the door. Thankfully he did what he was told. It wasn't even 5 minutes when his arms started to sink. I sharply tapped on his arms and he raised them higher. 
“Mom how long do I have to be in this position for?” He groaned.
“Until I think you've had enough.” This was a good time to lecture. “Jungkook I do not want you to swear around the house. You know the rules

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter