The Fight

Me, Jin, and Six Crazy Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin POV:

“It’s going to be fine.” I said. She nodded and left. The door closed and I let my anger out. It was most definitely NOT going to be fine for the two that were standing in front of me. I was furious at them. They met each other in the morning and it hasn’t even been 6 hours and they were throwing punches at each other. “What is going on?” I said with a lot of anger in my voice. They raised their heads to look at me but then dropped them. “Hoseok, why were you throwing punches at Namjoon?” I raised my voice. Silence just filled the room and I was getting frustrated. I walked over to drawer and grabbed long, thin switch. I walked back and slammed it down on the nightstand beside me. It made both of them jump.

Hoseok POV:

“Hoseok, why were you throwing punches at Namjoon?” My dad started to raise his voice and I was getting scared. I didn’t want to tell him because it was stupid how we got into the fight.

Flashback:

We were talking for a while and decided to go up to Namjoon’s room. He still didn’t have all his stuff out from the box so I wanted to help him out. While he went to the bathroom, I started unpacking his things and found an envelope. I opened it without thinking, and read what it said inside.

Note:

Hi dad, it’s Namjoon. How are you? I’m okay, I really miss you. Can you come for my birthday coming up soon? Even it’s just five minutes? Please I haven’t seen you in two years. You are going to come right? I promise I won’t tell mom about it! That’s all I want for my birthd-

The letter was snatched out of my hands. I looked up to see Namjoon in shock.

“What are you doing?” He screamed and tears filled his eyes.

“I was trying to help you unpack! What’s wrong with that?” I shouted back. He punched me in the jaw and I fell down grabbing my face.

“What’s wrong with that? I never asked you to help me unpack and I certainly didn’t asked you to read my stuff!” Tears started to roll down his face but I was too mad at him. I ran and punched him in the exact same place he punched me. Next thing you know, someone grabbed me and Namjoon off of each other and realized we were in big trouble.

End of Flashback.

He walked over to somewhere and came back with something in his hands. Seconds later, I heard a loud swish sound that made me jump. I look up and in his hand, there was a switch.

“I’m asking one more time, why were you fighting?” He had a very harsh voice.

“I-I was l-looking t-through Namjoon’s stuff, a-and I-I read o-one of h-his l-letters w-without a-asking h-him.” I stuttered out.

“WHAT?” He yelled out and it made me jump.

“I punched him for looking at it, and that’s how the fight happened.” Namjoon said looking down.

Namjoon POV:

“I punched him for looking at it, and that’s how the fight happened.” I said. I already knew what was going to happened so might as well just tell the truth for everything. Jin turned from Hoseok to me. I just hung my head.

“What was he looking at?” Jin asked me. Tears started flowing down my face again.

“I-It was a letter I wrote to my father, but I never sent it.” I couldn’t stop crying. The tears kept rolling down. Jin gave me a hug. It felt warm, just like dad just to hug me and I couldn’t keep my tears back. I started bawling and he hugged me tighter. Then he let me go.

“You know you still have to get punished right?” He asked and I nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter