First Day of School? Pt 2/2

Me, Jin, and Six Crazy Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi POV:

I hate school, I hate learning, I hate anything that has to do with it!

After I was done eating, I stomped upstairs and laid down on my bed. I took my phone out form my pocket and checked the time. 8:05. , class started in less than thirty minutes and I absolutely hate it. There was a small knock on my door.

“What?” I said looking up from my phone. Mom came through the door and she did not look very happy. I didn’t care.

“Yoongi, grab your backpack and let’s go, you’re going to be late on the first day of school!” She said as she came up to me and took my phone right out of my hands.

“Mom, what the hell, give it back!” I yelled as I stood up and tried taking my phone back. She whipped around and gripped my bicep, hard.

“Yoongi, I will give you your phone back if you get in the car and work with me here. I know it’s the first day and I know it can be a little tough but you can’t let that change into a nasty attitude, do you understand me?” She said with a firm voice but I was too concerned about my phone to care that much.

“Yeah I get it, now give me my phone back!” I yelled and she let go of my arm. She turned around and walked out of my room. Why is she so frustrating?

I walk towards her and grab the wrist that is holding the phone. I yanked it back and her whole body turns. I wasn’t paying attention to my other hand and it pulled down on one of the vases. Mom screamed and the vase shattered. Dad ran up the stairs and looked at the vase. He immediately looked back up, straight to me, and had wide eyes.

“What happened?” He asked shifting his eyes back and forth to me and mom. My head slowly turned towards mom. She looked like she was about to cry. She quickly wiped some tears before she spoke.

“Jin, can you take the kids to school, I should probably clean this up. Yoongi, are you okay?” Her voice was shaky but she bent down and started cleaning the broken glass with her bare hands. “Yoongi, don’t step anywhere else but this path, I moved all the glass in this spot.” I saw drops of blood on the floor.

“M-mom…” I started, but I was cut off.

“Yoongi, go with dad, you are going to be late for school!” She raised her voice. I shuffled out and walked downstairs with dad. As soon as we got down the last step, he grabbed my arm, tighter than necessary, and dragged me into the car.

“We’ll talk after school.” That was all he had to say for me to get the message.

Dad quickly drove all of us to school just in time so that we weren’t late. I was the last one to get out of the car.

“Yoongi, think about what you did.” That was all I heard before I shut the door. Tears started to fill my eyes but I wasn’t going to let them fall. I quickly wiped them away but when I moved my hands from my face, Namjoon and Hoseok looked at me in a concerned way.

“What?” I asked with a load of attitude. They just shrugged.

“I was going to ask if you were alright.” Hoseok said. I rolled my eyes.

“I’m great, thanks!” I scoffed and walked towards the school.

Ha Yeon POV:

As soon as I heard the car leave, I started to cry. I couldn’t hold it in any longer. All these different emotions and thoughts rushed inside me. I know Yoongi was just acting up because he was stressed about school, but I didn’t know what to do. I felt like I was a horrible parent for not understanding him. I wish he would just sit down and talk to me about things.

I cleaned the broken glass and put band aids on my cuts. They weren’t very deep cuts but there were a couple pieces of glass in my hand. I hadn’t realized that it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter