Who Got Suspended?

Me, Jin, and Six Crazy Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suggested by Funnybunny16 (Someone gets in a fight, someone gets in detention) Thanks for the idea!

Ha Yeon POV:

I was just about to leave the house to grab some errands when I got a call from the school.

“That’s weird, why would they call me?” I asked myself. I picked up my phone and answered it.

“Hello?” I said.

“Hello, is this the guardian of Kim Jimin?”

“Yes this is, I am his mother. How can I help you?”

“Well today, Jimin got into a fight with another student in his classroom. I was wondering if you could pick him up.” The principal explained. I was fuming.

“Yes definitely . I will be there in ten minutes.” I hung up the phone and took a deep breath. This kid is going to get it so bad!

I quickly parked the car and went into the school. I found my way into the office and a kind lady guided me to the principal’s office.

“Kim Jimin’s mother is here.” The lady peeked her head in the office. She nodded and told me to go in.

“Hello, nice to meet you, I am the principal of this school, have a seat.” He pointed to the seat next to Jimin. I sighed as I sat down. “I am sorry to inform you that Jimin got into a fight with another student. Jimin, and the other student will have a five day suspension along with a two week detention. Do you have any questions?” He explained. I kept taking deep breaths to try to keep me from tearing Jimin apart.

“I was just wondering where this other kid went and who started the fight and why did it start?” I looked at the principal and then at Jimin.

“Well the boy already left with his father and, Jimin, would you like to tell us what happened?” He turned to Jimin and his face turn bright red.

Jimin POV:

“Well the boy already left with his father and, Jimin, would you like to tell us what happened?” The principal asked. I could feel my face becoming more red by the second. My principal was a total snitch just like all of Jungkook’s teachers.

“Well, the thing is…” I couldn’t get the words out of my mouth. I was scared.

“Kim Jimin, what happened?” Mom’s voice was calm but firm. I hate that because you can hear the disappointment in her voice.

“Okay, I was having a bad day and he provoked me. He told me that I wasn’t strong enough to do anything so I proved him wrong.” I explained. I am not going to be able to sit for a month. I heard mom sigh before she spoke.

“I’m very sorry for causing a big issue and I will make sure that it will never happen again.” She grabbed my arm tighter than necessary.

“Here is all of his school stuff that he will be doing.” He handed her a pile of papers. Great. Just great.

“Thank you.” We left the school and headed to the parking lot. I slowly trudged along while mom speed walked to the car. “Hurry up, come on, let’s go home and discuss this.” She yelled out. I jumped and ran towards the car trying to save my from getting swatted in the process. It didn’t work and she hit me really hard as I hopped in the backseat. There was no way I was going to sit in the front with her. The silence started to eat me inside. I had to say something or else I would lose it.

“Hey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter