The News

Me, Jin, and Six Crazy Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Ha Yeon POV:

“Have you told them?” My fiancé asked, holding my hand. I looked into his beautiful eyes.

“No, but I think I’m going to tell them today. Have you told your boys?” I answered with a question. Jin shook his head.

“I’m going to tell them today as well,” he replied.

“Okay I will call you when I’ve told them,” I said. I was extremely nervous about it. My boys knew I was dating Jin but they were going to find out today that we’re going to move to one house. Jin hugged me tight before I left. I hugged him back, let go, and waved goodbye. He did the same, and went in the opposite direction.

-At the House-

“Boys, could you please come down to the living room?” I shouted up the stairs. Soon all 3 boys rushed down the stairs.

“Morning mom. What’s the matter?” My youngest boy, Taehyung asked.

“Everybody sit down on the couch, I have something very important to say,” I said, patting the couch. The boys sat down, one by one on the couch, looking very suspiciously at me.

“What is it?” Namjoon asked.

“Okay, you know I’ve been dating Jin for quite a while right?” I asked them. The three nod. “I’m going to marry him and we are moving into a new house with him and his 3 sons.” That statement made their jaws drop. I knew this would happen.

“W-why? You can’t do this! What about dad? This is so unfair! We don’t even know him!” Yoongi shouted, sitting up on the couch, glaring at me. He was in full shock.

“Yoongi you do not raise your voice at me! That is very disrespectful and rude.” I said in a stern voice.

“Sorry…” He whispered back and plopped on the couch.

“Wait. He also has kids?” Taehyung asked right after.

“Yes.” I replied, “Yoongi you are the oldest out of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter