Chapter Seven

A School Love Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I AM BACK!!!! with chapter seven (came a little too dramatic...) Anyway, thanks for all your comments and hope you continue to enjoy the story~

 

 

 

Chapter Seven

 

 

It was a new week and Jihyo was set on not seeing Tzuyu if possible because she knew nothing good would come out of it. So far, Tzuyu just wouldn’t keep shut about ‘Thomas’ and she knew the girl was just messing with her. “Some nerve that first-year has…” Jihyo hissed under her breath.

 

“Woo, Thomas unnie!” a cheeky voice called from behind.

 

Jihyo mentally face palmed herself, speak of the devil. She turned around and sprinted to the younger girl, putting her into the famous headlock. “Say that again” she whispered.

 

Tzuyu laughed, “Okay I’ll stop.”

 

“Uh… are you Park Jihyo?” a voice interrupted their friendly yet violent moment.

 

Jihyo looked up and straightened herself out immediately, seeing her sunbae. “Ah, yes” she gave a ninety-degree bow and pulled Tzuyu in beside her. This must’ve been the ‘unnie’ that Tzuyu was talking about.

 

“Nayeon unnie, doesn’t she look like Thomas?” Tzuyu asked with a childish grin.

 

Jihyo shot the youngest a hard stare before continuing to walk towards the school’s main building with Nayeon next to her. Tzuyu had decided to walk behind them. In the first few seconds, no one really said much. They were still getting used to the atmosphere of just the three of them.

 

“Uh… Jihyo-sshi” Nayeon broke the ice, “Sorry about bothering you the other day. If I had told Tzuyu to go back, you wouldn’t of had to supervise her.”

 

Jihyo shook her head, “Oh, no, it’s not your fault.” She turned to Tzuyu and gave the taller girl a little knock on the head, “It was her fault for thinking that it was alright to just run off.”

 

Tzuyu gave a frown, “I forgot I was being punished…”

 

“How can you forget something like that?” Jihyo asked somewhat amazed at how fast the young girl’s mind could drift away to god knows where. “You’re amazing in a way,” she whispered.

 

Tzuyu leaned down and put her head in between Jihyo and Nayeon’s, “Thank you” she whispered back.

 

Nayeon flinched at the close distance she was sharing with Tzuyu. She could basically hear the younger girl’s breathing and it wasn’t healthy for her to go on any longer so she took a step to the side, causing Tzuyu to glance over at the older girl. Nayeon had been a bit distant lately, physically, and Tzuyu was never someone to ignore something she didn’t like.

 

“That wasn’t really a compliment” Jihyo commented back.

 

Tzuyu decided to leave Nayeon alone for now, “Really? It sounded like one.”

 

“It’s not in this context,” Jihyo said.

 

The youngest out of the three students simply nodded, accepting Jihyo’s reasoning even though she was still going to take it as a compliment. “Sure” Tzuyu said before straightening up.

 

Jihyo sighed, “You’re still taking it as a compliment aren’t you?”

 

Tzuyu shrugged, “No.”

 

Jihyo smiled. Although she had told herself she wouldn’t want to see Tzuyu anymore, she realized that she would’ve actually missed the younger girl. Tzuyu was someone she could play around with and joke with comfortably. They had a relationship that revolved around teasing each other but it was all out of fun. She definitely didn’t expect to get along with Tzuyu so well. They’re like ‘brothers’.

 

“You should come eat with us during lunch” Nayeon offered, “I heard you’re friends with Sana and Mina as well.”

 

Jihyo turned her attention to Nayeon again, “Ah yes.”

 

“You should join us then” Nayeon said, “Those two already drop by every now and then.”

 

“Okay, thank you” Jihyo said with a smile.

 

“The more the merrier” Nayeon continued, “Plus, Momo would love to have a new friend.”

 

Tzuyu nodded in agreement, “Momo loves people.”

 

Nayeon glanced at Tzuyu as she watched the younger girl chat with Jihyo. They would laugh every now and then, but most of time Tzuyu would be in a headlock. Nayeon found it adorable how they’re already so close and comfortable with each other. She couldn’t help but wonder. When will she ever be that comfortable with Tzuyu? Will she ever be able to hold Tzuyu’s hand?

 

But she shouldn’t be thinking these thoughts, because she loved Jungyeon… right?

 

 

~

 

 

It couldn’t be described in words how much Momo had regretted asking Mina what she had asked her last week. She should’ve known that Mina wouldn’t of given a straight answer, and now she could feel that Mina was a bit awkward around her. Momo waited for everyone to leave the clubroom before approaching Mina, which took every last drop of her courage to do.

 

“Mina-ah… about last week…” Momo tried to bring it up carefully but it was a bit hard, so it ended up being kind of direct.

 

Mina smiled, “Don’t worry about it.”

 

“Are you sure?” Momo asked to make sure, even though it might just make Mina annoyed.

 

The younger girl nodded, “Yeah it’s fine. It wasn’t serious or anything, you were just wondering.”

 

Momo nodded slowly and eyed the younger girl who was tidying up again. She stepped in, feeling like sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter