Chapter Two

A School Love Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello~~~ Thanks to everyone who have commented and subscribed so far! Here's chapter 2!!! WOOOO~ Hope you all continue to enjoy this :)

 

 

Chapter Two

 

 

Momo wasn’t a big fan of school but she went for, mainly, the people. There was one other thing though, and it was the dance club. She really loved to dance and of course joined the dance club the moment she entered school. The clubroom was her favorite place in the school – actually maybe the school canteen is her favorite place. Still, the clubroom was up there in the list.

 

“Momo unnie.”

 

It was a very recognizable voice – well at least for Momo – so there was no need to turn around to see whom it was, she had been hearing this voice for a year already “Yeah?”

 

“Are you staying here for lunch?”

 

Momo finally turned around at the mention of lunch. She wagged her finger and gave a slight smirk, “Ah… our little Mina. Of course I’m not staying here. I already got people camping at the canteen to get the bread I want before it’s sold out while I sneak out to get some take away pig trotter.”

 

Myoui Mina simply smiled. Momo had always been like this, food loving, caring and a very talented dancer. Even back when she was a first year and just joined the dance club, Momo left such an impression that it made Mina love dance even more. Mina started with ballet and went a solid eleven years, but got into the hip hop style of dance in middle school and now Momo had become the reason she will never stop liking this new style of dance. Mina’s a second year now and throughout a year of knowing Momo, the blonde hasn’t changed one bit.

 

“Actually” Momo continued as a thought just popped into her head, “Mina-ah.”

 

Mina nodded, “Yes?”

 

Momo had a craving, “Can you prepare instant noodles for me while I get my pig trotter?”

 

“Uh…” Momo had never asked her to do something before, she felt as if their relationship had taken another step forward with this request. “Sure” Mina replied.

 

“Well, you know where I normally sit so…”

 

“Yeah, I do.”

 

Momo smiled and stood up to get ready to go get her pig trotter as she finished packing her bag. She rushed to the door and yelled her good bye as she ran down the corridor “See you at lunch!”

 

Mina chuckled as she watched the older girl dash off, “Sure.” 

 

It was another typical day after club activities and Mina stayed behind to pack everything up like usual too. She looked around the room. There wasn’t as much to do today, so it shouldn’t take long to clean up – probably because a few people were away – then it shouldn’t take long before she gets Momo’s instant noodles ready either. Mina jumped right in and started to tidy everything up and return the room back to how it was in the morning.

 

“Mina-chan” a high-pitched voice greeted.

 

Mina looked up from the stereo she was packing up and smiled, “Sana.”

 

Minatozaki Sana hopped into the clubroom and scurried to Mina’s side, “Want some help?”

 

“Are you done with your practice?” Mina asked.

 

Sana nodded, “Yep.”

 

Mina smiled and nodded at her good friend, “There isn’t much to be done so it’s okay.”

 

“Really?”

 

“You don’t need to wait today either” Mina informed, “I need to prepare instant noodles for Momo unnie today.”

 

Sana nodded, “Okay.” She knew that Mina looked up to Momo a lot and that they had a close sunbae-hoobae relationship. Mina would always say great things about Momo, but sadly Sana has yet to meet this great person called Momo. She really wanted to as well, because it seems they’re the only three Japanese people in the school. Sana heard Momo was from the Kansai area as well, which makes it even more exciting. Sometimes she would ask herself if it would be better to leave the calligraphy club.

 

“Actually” Mina stopped.

 

“What?”

 

“Why don’t you come with me?”

 

Sana tilted her head, “To make instant noodles? Don’t tell me you can’t even make that.”

 

“No,” Mina shook her head, “I mean I’ll need to give the noodles to Momo unnie so you’ll probably finally get to meet her.”

 

Sana lit up at the news, “Really? I’ll get to see her?”

 

Mina nodded, “Yeah I’m pretty sure.”

 

Sana jumped in for a big hug, “Mina-chan! You’re the best!”

 

Mina could only blush at the sudden contact.

 

 

~

 

 

“Why are we here?” Nayeon asked as she squatted in front of the canteen counter with her shorthaired friend who was awfully tense.

 

Jungyeon eyed their surroundings, counting the people that seemed to be waiting to line up. “We’re camping the area,” she explained.

 

“Okay” Nayeon wasn’t exactly wanting that as an answer because it was obvious that they were ‘camping’, “But why?”

 

“Momo wants the popular custard bread” Jungyeon was still busy scanning the area to make sure they would be first when the canteen opens.

 

Nayeon sighed, “Why are we squatting?”

 

“Makes us less visible.”

 

“Wouldn’t people just ignore us and line up then?”

 

Jungyeon shot herself up, “You’re right.”

 

Nayeon followed and stood up too. Momo must’ve gone out to get take away pig trotter again and negotiated some sort of deal with Jungyeon for the custard bread. One does not simply enter the school’s daily war

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter