Chapter Fourteen

A School Love Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys~ I'm here with an update, and because thing are kind of clearing up now with the whole realtionship chart and all. I decided to have this chapter a little lighter just to lighten the mood a little :) Thanks for the comments and support as usual, and ENJOY! Oh yeah, I also recently joined tumblr by the recommendation of my good friend alecchi (who also has a writing blog there so check that out if you can), so if you want to ask me anything about my fics (updates, new fics, etc.) feel free to go ahead and follow there :) [my tumblr link] Thank you^^ 

 

 

 

Chapter Fourteen

 

 

“TZUYU!!!”

 

Everyone heard. Everyone also knew who it was. Park Jihyo. Lately, Tzuyu had been getting on the nerves of Jihyo more and more. No one said much though because it was a fun sight when Tzuyu would mess with the older and levelheaded girl, and it’d be a shame if it were to ever disappear.

 

Jihyo couldn’t believe it. She saw it coming, yet she took the chance. Or did she take a chance? Maybe Tzuyu was just more manipulative than she had ever anticipated. Jihyo would never be able to graduate peacefully at this rate. If only they hadn’t met the way they did. Maybe if they hadn’t met at all. Would Jihyo’s life be better if Tzuyu hadn’t shown up? No, Jihyo had to admit that her life got more interesting but it got more tiring too.

 

“Whoa… what’s wrong?” Tzuyu said as she slid into Jihyo’s little temporary office, “Did you choke while swallowing the megaphone?”

 

Jihyo calmed down as Tzuyu waltzed in a casually took a seat by her desk, “No…” she said trying to control her temper, “I just came across something very interesting in the corridors today.”

 

Tzuyu raised her eyebrows with interest, “Oh really? What did you see that got you so worked up?”

 

“This” Jihyo said as she slid a poster towards Tzuyu, “Care to explain?”

 

Tzuyu pressed her lips together as she stared at the poster, which she thought was an absolute masterpiece. “Art cannot be explained my friend” Tzuyu lifted the poster up with pride, “It’s felt.”

 

Jihyo was so close to murdering someone, “Okay. So this is art?”

 

“You don’t think so?” Tzuyu placed the poster back down and looked at Jihyo, “I spent a lot of time on it” she said with a little pout.

 

“Don't give me that look” Jihyo glared at the younger girl, “It probably took you the same amount of time to make that as you take to make a meme.”

 

Tzuyu took in a deep breath, as it was clear that Jihyo was not pleased, “Look” she began “It took me a lot of effort to get a good photo of you so that I could Photoshop that face on. I spent nights and nights digging through your Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. It was some very intense stuff so, I would appreciate it if you would say thank you.”

 

Jihyo swallowed her urge to choke the girl in front of her and tried to smile, “I’m not going to say thank you to you for simply getting a photo of me and pasting Thomas’ face onto mine then writing with WordArt down the bottom “Vote for someone that can take you places”.”

 

“I think that was a pretty good slogan” Tzuyu commented, “Fits your image.”

 

“I’m not using it” Jihyo said, “I’m going to get them taken down.”

 

Tzuyu stood up and gave a sigh as she walked to the door, “Unnie… everyone voted for my poster. They’ll be expecting it. The teachers have been informed already.” Tzuyu shrugged as she continued, “I’m sorry but… whether you like it or not, it’s already official.”

 

Jihyo’s expression dropped, “What did you say?”

 

“It’s official Thomas…” Tzuyu repeated.

 

Jihyo jumped up from her seat, “Come here” she said waving at Tzuyu to come over to her.

 

Tzuyu remained by the door, “I really need to go now… you know, need to stick more posters up.”

 

Jihyo has reached her limited, as she moved towards Tzuyu, “You can do that later. Let’s talk for now.”

 

With every step Jihyo had crept closer, Tzuyu had moved away. “I really need to get the stock up, the money spent on the posters weren’t little. We can’t waste any.”

 

“It’s okay, I don’t mind” Jihyo assured, “Let’s just have a talk first.”

 

Tzuyu thought for a bit, “No I think I’m good.”

 

“I said…” Jihyo was like a tiger that was ready to pounce at any time, “Come here Tzuyu…”

 

Tzuyu smiled, “I think I should really go help with the promotions now.”

 

And, Jihyo finally pounced as Tzuyu dashed.

 

“TZUYU!!!”

 

 

~

 

 

“It’s being a while since we’ve been together at the lunch table,” Chaeyoung whispered to Dahyun who was sitting beside her. It was easier becoming comfortable with each other than she thought, considering how long their “awkward period” had gone on for. But, the others were happier to see them together again than anyone else.

 

“Oh the family is back together~” Momo sang as she sat down with her usual feast of pig trotters, bread, and other various cafeteria food she had her little army camp for. Nayeon came and sat down soon after right behind Momo, since she was the one that got Momo’s bread.

 

“Oh, our little dongsaengs are back together” Nayeon joined Momo’s little song and, watched Dahyun and Chaeyoung get a little flushed at their comments. It was adorable how they were giving each other the cold shoulder just a day ago and now they’re back to their lovey-dovey selves. Despite having broken up with Jungyeon, Nayeon was glad that a happy couple still blossomed. “Where’s Tzuyu? She wasn’t at the bread line today” Nayeon asked, realizing that her “crush” wasn’t present.

 

“Oh~ my first year comrades are hitting it up with each other again I see!”

 

Speak of the devil, “Tzuyu?” Nayeon turned to see Tzuyu bolting over at them with, what seemed like, a murderous Jihyo behind. She had never seen the two run so fast in her life. Nayeon doubted that Chaeyoung even stood a chance at the speed those two were going at.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter