Chapter Four

A School Love Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello... I'm back... to present to you... chapter four! Thanks for all the comments of support and I'm glad you're all enjoying the fic so far. AND, I know the pairings are confusing at the moment (yes, the tags, yes) BUT WORRY NOT! The confusion shall go away... one day. Anyway, ENJOY :)

 

 

 

Chapter Four

 

 

Jungyeon glanced over at Nayeon who was chewing away at her lunch, “So… how is getting bread with Tzuyu?”

 

Nayeon looked up, “What?”

 

“Yah, why do you look so shocked?” Jungyeon had noticed that since a while ago Nayeon had become quieter during lunch. Maybe it had something to do with Tzuyu, was the first thought to pop into Jungyeon’s mind. She had always been curious about what the two would talk about anyway, “What do you two normally chat about anyway, when you wait?”

 

“Uh…” Nayeon blanked and it didn’t help, “Just random things.” It wasn’t really the best idea to tell the person she likes that she’d chat about them everyday with a first-year.

 

Jungyeon nodded, “Oh… okay.” The answer didn’t help with her research but she didn’t want to seem nosy or be too pushy so she simply let the friend be. She’ll wait for a better opportunity to talk about it.

 

“Tzuyu?” Momo asked clueless.

 

“Oh, the first year that helped with your bread the first day. Her name is Tzuyu” Jungyeon explained, “She’s really pretty too” she started to praise automatically because it’s not everyday people got to meet a person like Tzuyu. “I bet she’d look pretty even when sleeping” Jungyeon added.

 

“Oh…” Momo smiled, “I’ll need thank her one day.”

 

“I’m sure that wouldn’t be too hard” Jungyeon looked over at Nayeon, “Nayeon’s close to her.”

 

Momo’s eyes lit up; “Really?” she leaned over to Nayeon, “Nayeon-ah, what class is Tzuyu in? I’ll go thank her now.”

 

“What?” Nayeon was so dazed today.

 

“Tzuyu’s class.”

 

“Oh…” Nayeon thought for a second to recall it, “1-A.”

 

Jungyeon’s eyebrows rose, “She got into the top class? Wow…” Their school graded classes twice every year, once in the middle and once at the end. It was typical for students to remain in their respective classes but some unlucky ones get dropped down. Since Tzuyu was a foreign student, Jungyeon was quite impressed. She must’ve worked very hard.

 

Momo could care less about grades and stuff. She needed to go hurry and thank her bread provider. She shot up from her seat, “Be right back!”

 

Jungyeon and Nayeon nodded, “Bye.”

 

The blonde ran out and ignored the supervisor’s warning against running in school buildings. She had more important matters on her hands. Momo skipped down the stairs happily, since the first years’ classrooms and facilities were on the ground floor of their main building. Once she reached the last step she looked left and right to see where the 1-A sign was. “Ah, there it is” Momo spotted the classroom she needed and ran over.

 

Momo swung the door open, “TZUYU!!!” she yelled.

 

The whole class fell silent – well, there were only three people anyway. Chaeyoung looked up to see a familiar blonde at the entrance, Dahyun turned around to check the source of the sudden disruption as well, and Tzuyu crawled out from under the desk the other two were using.

 

“Yes?” Tzuyu stood up and dusted her uniform, “What is it sunbae?”

 

Momo’s smile widened and scurried over to give the taller girl a big hug, “Thank you so much for getting me bread this whole time!”

 

“Dahyun, she’s your other half” Chaeyoung stated amidst the commotion. She didn’t get a response as quickly as she had thought she would, so she looked over at Dahyun to see the girl frozen in the seat opposite her. She leaned to side to get a glimpse of the girl. Dahyun couldn’t take her eyes off Momo.

 

“It’s nothing” Tzuyu replied flat. She was more relieved that the blonde didn’t question her position under the table.

 

Momo shook her head, “It’s everything!” she pulled out of the hug and rested her hands on the younger student, “I love you so much.”

 

Tzuyu blinked, “Over bread?”

 

“No, not over bread but I love you still.”

 

“Okay…” Tzuyu glanced over at Dahyun who was in a complete different world, so she had deemed the friend no use at this point. She then moved on to her last hope, Chaeyoung.

 

Chaeyoung smiled, getting Tzuyu’s message, “Momo unnie?”

 

“Oh!” Momo recognized the girl straightaway, “My other savior!”

 

“I’m not sure if they got to you yet but the office got your money” Chaeyoung informed.

 

“Really?” Momo couldn’t be more thrilled.

 

“Yes.”

 

Momo waved at the three girls, “Okay then. Sorry, but I need to go now.”

 

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu bowed as Momo dashed out as fast as she had dashed in. Dahyun was still in a daze though. Chaeyoung reached over and tapped the friend on the shoulder, “Yah you alive?”

 

Dahyun slowly turned around, “Whoa… who did I just see?”

 

“Your other half, Momo” Chaeyoung said.

 

“She’s so hot and cute at the same time” Dahyun was clearly awestruck. “Her accent… so adorable” she continued with dreamy eyes.

 

Chaeyoung had never seen such an expression on Dahyun before.

 

Oddly, it annoyed her.  

 

 

~

 

 

Nayeon struggled to balance the empty boxes in her arms as she headed towards the storage room. The teacher seemed to really need boxes and Nayeon really hoped that no other teacher will need this many boxes ever again because it was a pain to carry even if they were empty and light. It wouldn’t be a problem if her homeroom teacher didn’t enjoy calling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter