Making a mess in my heart.

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note : Hello Everyone, how are you? I try to build their relationship slowly but this going to be a not very long story and I might make it a little rush but I hope you can feel how their relationship budding and how they start to get to know to each other.

I have a new story in draft, I decided to go with novel length! Yes I want to challenge myself with novel length story.! Of course the main character was Suzy, and I want to put INFINITE too. What do you think about that? Everynight I add something to it. Seriously, this is the first time I make the story with plotting, a little bit angst and drama of course because it's going to be novel length. I hope I can do it. Maybe I'll post it after I finished with this story.

Sorry for taking so much space in Author't note. >.< So here the new chapter. ENJOY!

 

I narrowed my eyes at the man in front of me; his indifferent expression really ticked me off. How dare he turn up at my aunt’s house without informing me first?  I scrunched up my nose in angry and disbelief, glaring at him who was enjoying looking around in my bedroom.

I was really thankful at him for not forgetting my belonging which was left behind at his house yesterday night. I was glad that he goes to my class early in the morning to return it but I’m not impressed when students keep shot me a death glared. Soojung keep asking if I always went to his house which I denied, including the part that I sleep in his house. I had to thanks Jiyeon unnie for that, she didn’t even spread any rumours when I sleep in Park Chanyeol house. 

After the school ended, he waited for me in front of the school gate like always and people can’t say anything because I was his partner in the collaboration and it was normal to be seeing with him. I was also grateful when he sends me home after that saying no need to go to his house today.

But! BUT!!!!! I was screaming inside my head.

He didn’t have to come back later to my house well technically it was my uncle’s house but he can’t just bring his guitar and his butler who was waiting downstairs for him here. I can go to his house, I hate the way my aunt looking at him, like she was worshipped him. Seriously, that really annoyed me. Jiyeon unnie treat him indifferently because well, as Chanyeol tell me that his father was my uncle’s cousin.

Somehow I feel it really weird that Jiyeon unnie never mention it to me and I don’t think that the students in school knew that they were related. Or maybe they both don’t want to be known that they were related.

“Is this supposed to be a girl’s room?” His voice snapped me from my thoughts. I almost forgot about him in my room as I start to drift off. I rolled my eyes at him exasperatedly as his back was on me. I pretend to looking at my nails when he suddenly turned his face to look at me as he was waiting for my answered, damn why would I need to answer him if I know that he was mocking me?

“Nah, it’s just my room.” I try my best to not roll my eyes at him. He looked at me sceptically.

I start to roam my eyes inside my room; I know he must be surprised how lacking it was in my room. It almost emptied. I just had a bed, a closet and mirror. My few clothes that you can count with your fingers, my dress that mum and dad bought, my school uniform, a pair of shoes and a sandal.

Yes, I don’t have a lot. I aware of it and I know he noticed it too. All my stuff was burned along with the house. I don’t have any pictures of my parents, nothing at all. I just have their memories in my mind, something that I’d shared with them. I was grateful that a least I had my father’s manuscripts and my parents last letters for me. That was the most precious things to me now.

Chanyeol voice makes me come back to reality again, I looked at him and he looked at me a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter