Making Lyric again

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note : Hmm... I a little bit dissapointed with the last comments. Only one comment? Come on readers...

Thank you for subscribing and upvote ^_^

Please don't stop comment.

 

I glanced at my watch on my hand. I’ve been waiting for Park Chanyeol for ten minutes in front of the school gate.

I don’t know why I feel bad about this morning, clearly it was my fault. I should tell him if I can’t come to his house but then again. I don’t know his cell phone number.

I sighed in relieved when I saw his figure walk toward me. His hair messed because of the wind. His shirt was already out from his trouser.

He looks awfully handsome.

How can someone look beautiful even when he look tired?

Shook my head, I bit my lip. I need to stop thinking about him that way.

“I thought you wouldn’t show up” I said to him when he was in front of me.

He shrugged. “Sir Im wants to see the senior that participate in the collaboration.”

I just nodded my head and walked side to side with him to his car.

“He just tells us to get ready and be preparing because the show was in two weeks.”

My mouth open, then closed and then open again. “Show? What show?”

Chanyeol brow rose but his hand already opens the car door and gesture to me to hop in. I look at him still in bewildered but still hop in the car and he scoot next to me.

“Our collaboration of course, the entire school will watch it.”

I stammered. “W-what? I-I thought this is just a class project that we will gain extra credit.” I shakily brushed a strands hair that covering my cheek behind my ear. “I thought only the students who participate will watch it.”

Chanyeol crossed his arm over his chest and narrowed his eyes at me. “You thought wrong. Beside, this is a great opportunity for us, there might me an agency who scouting for new talents in the show. If we got lucky they might scout us.”

I didn’t retort him back, instead I was in deep thinking until he nudge me that we already arrive at his house.

When we already in his studio, he sat on the couch next to me. His closeness to me enough makes my heart beat rapidly.

“I’ve been thinking,” he said “We need to changes the lyrics like a duet, like we were talking to each other.”

Taking out my note book, I look at him.

“Do you mean that you want to changes the whole lyrics?”

He nodded.

“Oh God! Park Chanyeol, we just have two weeks. You can’t be serious”

He glared at me and I stop talking.

I huffed and bit my lip.

“Two weeks in enough, you finish the lyrics today, I’ll arranged the music again and then we sing it”

I look at him in disbelief.

“You make it sound so easy” I said.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter