Something red

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note : Hi everyone! Happy Eid Mubarak! At last I have time to update. >.< I'm sorry for the late update. Have you guy watch Uncontrollably fond? What do you think? I think the story was good, Suzy acting was daebak. She improve so much that I always crying at the sad scene. >.< Oh course Kim Woobin also Daebak! They look good together. >.<

By the way, i don't know what will happen to this story yet, I don;t think it will only have just 15 chapter, I think might took longer than that. SO, please be patient with me. I'll try my best!

 

Chapter 12

 

Two day passes since the picture and note incident. I decided just to let it go even though Chanyeol still angry with it. It’s going to makes my head hurt if I keep thinking about it so it is better if I just ignore it and continue on with my daily life. Well, as Eminem always said ‘Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters’. So, I’m going to be success and haters always hate.

Chanyeol and I going to be somewhere today, actually he was insisting that I go with him. He said that we have to find cool clothes for the Show. He even mentions makeover which makes laugh. Seriously, I satisfied with my own look and I don’t need a makeover.

I heave a massive breath, damn somehow I feel so nervous. I keep changing my clothes and I don’t have many clothes to be honest. I need something look more girly and damn why I have too many black?! I need to do my hair too. Shaking my head I decided that I’ll wear the emerald top with dark jeans.

Oh God! Why I’m acting like this? I feel nervous and I want to look beautiful for him. I’m gone crazy, that’s it. I lost my mind. I sit on my bed and look at my reflection on the mirror. I put some powder and a lip-gloss. Yes, something definitely happen there but what? It can’t be that I like him right? I mean, it can’t be. It’s Park Chanyeol, there is no way I would fall for him. He’s sadistic and a git. He always rude and mean to me but when I remembered the way he comfort me and the way he smiled… I guess I do like him in romantic way. Oh damn… I am really hopeless. 

Suddenly a soft knock on the door startled me; I heard Jiyeon’s unnie voice behind the door. She said that Chanyeol was downstairs waiting for me.

I bit my lips and quickly comb my hair, called me delusional but it’s like I’m going for a date. Yes, I’ll call it a date with Park Chanyeol the sadistic prince charming; I hope I’ll have a good day today with him.

My knees start to buckling when I descending the stairs. He was sitting on the sofa with my aunt beside him. I smiled when saw his annoyed expression on his face. He was wearing a leather jacket with green shirt underneath and pairs it with dark jeans. Damn! Why he have to look so beautiful than me?

I cleared my throat to announce my presence there, I almost laughed when saw his face lit up when he saw me. I think he was relieve I was saving him from my aunt’s nagging. He immediately gets up from the sofa and sauntered towards me.

“Let’s go.” He said while glancing at my aunt and I nodded my head. My aunt look pissed but I just ignore it. Actually I was cheering in silent.

Okay, this feels so unreal. It’s like a real date. He pick me up and wait for me, isn’t that what people do when they date?

When we were outside I was looking for a car but my jaw dropped when I saw a bike in front of the gate. Chanyeol quickly start the engine and hand me the helmet. I was taken aback by that. We’re going to ride a bike together?

Don’t get me wrong, it’s a cool bike and to be honest I don’t know what it called but it look so cool that I think it’s not that important.

Chanyeol frown when I didn’t take the helmet. “What? Are you never riding a bike before?”

I nodded my head. Yes! I never ride a bike and I never ride a bike with a young man before!

He smirked. “Just hop on, don’t worry I’ll take care of you.”

I pout like I don’t believe him but my hand still reach for the helmet and fasten it securely. I hop on the bike and stiffly sat behind him.

“You better hold me.” He said.

I bit my lip. Yes! I love to hold you Park Chanyeol but I don’t think I’ll ever let go once I hold you.

My hands reach for the hem of his jacket. I heard him snorted.

“You will fall if you hold me like that.” He suddenly grab both of my hand and let it wrapped around his waist, I was so closed to him that my chest was so closed to his back. I can smell his scent, oh damn he smelt so good that I almost want to sniffed him.

I’m sound like a ert! Suzy! Control yourself!

I yelp when suddenly the bike moving, I shut my eyes and hug him tightly. I know that we were moving really fast.

My nightmar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter