Letters

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note : This chapter a little bit angst. I want to show a side of Suzy character, I don't want her character to be weak. But I want her charater be more mature and growing up in each chapter. Because she also have problem to deal with (Personal problem). Park chanyeol personal problem will be reveal in later chapter!

Thank You so much for subscribing, comment and upvote! I love you! >.<

Please don't stop comment!

 

When I arrived at my aunt’s home, my feet hurt. I just walk for one hour from school to her house. I take a deep breath to cool down my nerve.

I open the front door and was greet by my aunt who smiling widely to me.

WHY?

Why she suddenly being nice to me?

My eyes fixed on another person who sat on the couch in the living room. I know him. He’s my father lawyer who helps me with the house insurance and my parent’s money.

“Suzy, how are?” Mr Kim smiled at me.

I nodded and smiled sadly. “I’m good” I walked to him and sat on the couch across him.

“What’s the matter?” I asked him.

“Sit down child” He said and now looks at my aunt. “Mrs Park, can you leave us alone for a while? We have something to discuss.”

My aunt face look surprised, she not expect that. “B-but I’m her guardian, shouldn’t I be with her?”

The lawyer shook his head. “I’m afraid what I’m going to discuss with Suzy is a private matter.”

Park Baek Hee look like she want to protest again but I immediately cut her off. “We can talk in my room” I suggest.

Mr Kim smiled at me. “Okay, lead the way” He got up from the couch.

Mr Kim sat on my chair and I just sat on the edge of the bed. Waiting for Mr Kim taking out something from his beg.

“Here, I got this letter last week. I’m truly surprised with it”

I frown and take the letter from him.

I gasped when saw the stamp on the letter. It was cop with Peru, China, Australia, Malaysia, and more countries. The letter that never came. I remember I get angry to them for abandon me for almost two weeks.

I turn the back of the letter and saw the date.

It was from last year, the day they go their anniversary honeymoon in Australia. I open the letter and saw my parent’s hand writing.

Dear Suzy,

My eyes sight became blurry when I start to read the letter.  The tears start to fall on my cheeks.

Australia was amazing, we wished we can be here with you too but you insist that you won’t tag along. Next time we are going to force you.

I chuckled. I don’t want to ruin their honeymoon.

Omma saw this amazing dress that will suit you she said. It will make your eyes shine.

There’s a pen line on the paper, omma must be take the pen from appa to continue write it, the hand writing start to change.

It’s red, I’m sure you will look amazing in it. I’m going to post it along with the letter. Your appa said we will extend our trip for another week. Is that okay with you? He wants to take me on cruise. >.< Next time we will bring you along Suzy, I’m really miss you love.

Oh Appa has some secret to tell you.

And some gift for your upcoming birthday.

I bring the letter to my chest and sobbing quietly. I miss them. I really miss them. I felt guilty to blame them for all of this that happens to my life now. I hate myself more than I hate them.

“Suzy, here the present”

I open my eyes and saw the box. I take it and open it.

It was the red dress omma bough for me.

Mr Kim looks at me with sympathy look. I know I will crumble someday, I know I’m not strong enough to deal this alone.

Mr Kim patted my head gently and hushes me; he tried t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter