Not that bad

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note : Happy Rmadhan Kareem for muslim out there.

I'm sorry for taking time updating this story. 1 update in one month?! OH NO... I'm sorry I'll try my best to update regularly.

BTW, I love the last comment from all of you. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT.

Have you guys watch the EXO new MV? I swear I keep repeating on the rap part. Chanyeol and Sehun kill that part...! I can't stop fangirling.

 

This morning I woke up in a good mood, even my aunt’s daily nagging can’t ruin the happiness that bubbling inside my heart. It’s been a while since I feel this way, my heart feel warm and content. Jiyeon unnie shot me a funny look this morning, she scrutinized my face then said I look rather glowed like I was in relationship. “Are you in love?” Her words keep repeating inside my head. Ha! Me? Fall in love? That must be a joke. I mean there is no way I was in love because that is absurd; I don’t want to be in relationship for now. I don’t have time for love.

When I step on the school ground, someone called my name and I immediately turn to look at the person. I beamed when the figure sauntered toward me while waving her hand. “Suzy! It’s good to see you.”

“It’s nice to see you too IU unnie.” I grinned at her.

Her hand linked in my arm and she suddenly dragged me to the bench near the field. “I have something to tell you.” She said as she plunks herself on the bench. I looked at her peruse then shrugged as I sit next to her.

“What is it Unnie?”

She takes a deep breath then breathes heavily. She looks right and left like someone might eavesdrop what she want to tell me. When she think we were fine, she turned back her attention to me then grasped my hand into her.

“Is there something wrong?” I asked her nervously.

IU unnie shook her head, and smile warmly at me. “I just wonder about something.” She pauses for a moment like she was hesitating to tell me. “Umm, I didn’t mean to pry about your life it just that I care for you and I worried that something might happen to you.” 

I frowned and looked at her dazedly. “What do you mean unnie?”

She bit her lip. “Umm… Well, the other night, when I was taking a stroll with my dog” she trailed off as she scratched at the back of her neck. “My house isn’t that far from Jiyeon’s house and I saw Park Chanyeol send you home.”

I immediately shook my head. “Wow, no! Wait!”

But IU unnie cut me off. “I know that you and him not in that kind of relationship.” She stated.

I nodded profusely at her. “Yes, we’re not. We don’t have any relationship.”

“Yes, I understand that Suzy. It just Park Chanyeol is really a popular guy in this school and he has a lot of fans.” She sighed. “His fans always follow him and stalker him anywhere he goes. I worried that they didn’t see it like the way I did and hurt you instead.”

“B-but everyone knows that I’m his partner in the collaboration.” I retort. “I didn’t even flirt with him or I didn’t even like him.”

“Yes they know that you’re his partner and they would kill for that spot. That’s why I was worried, the fans might hurt you or bully you. Find something to go against you. They don’t care about you’re Chanyeol’s partner, what they care was their own feelings and they won’t believe how much you said that you didn’t like him but for them you still want to steal their ‘precious prince’ from them.”

I slap my own forehead in frustration. “I don’t need this drama.” I said. I thought nothing could ruin my happiness for today but I was wrong. “I-I didn’t asked to be his partner.”

IU unnie patted my back gently. “I know, please be careful Suzy.”

I look at her. “Thanks unnie, I’ll be careful.”

“Just….Just don’t do anything that might make them go crazy,”

I looked at her sceptically. “What do you mean?”

“I….” She paused for moment. “I don’t know if I should say this but… I saw… the look that the way you both look at each other.”

I snorted at her as her words sound ridiculous to my ear. “What? What way?”

She shrugged, “You would call me crazy if I say it.” Her brow rising, like she was challenge me.

I narrowed my eyes at her. “Just say it unnie.” I demand.

“Fine, but you have to promise not to get angry.”

“Now I have a bad feeling about this.” I muttered.

Suddenly the bell ringing, we both flinched.

“Oh Snap! We’re late for class.” IU unnie get up from the bench. “We’ll talk later Su.” She picks up her bag and slung it to her shoulder.

I grab her hand before she can leave. “Unnie, promise you will tell me later.”

She smiled and nod, I let her go. Now curiosity builds inside me. Ugh! I get up from the bench and walk to the class. Seriously, I didn’t care if the teacher scolds me for late because today’s good mood already gone.

 

Xxx

 

The lunch bell rung, I quicken my pace to IU unnie class and praying inside my heart hoping I will not bump into Chanyeol for today; my chances are ninety eight per cent because he was in the same class with IU unnie. I don’t know why, after what happen yesterday. Suddenly, I feel shy-shy-shy to look at him.

My plan immediately change when I saw Sir Im walking in my directions, suddenly I remembered the mental note that I was planning to ask him.

“Sir Im!” I greet him as he was near me. “I was looking for you.”

He smiles warmly at me. “Yes Miss Bae, do you need my help?”

 I look around, this is not the place for talk because the students now walking around for their lunch.

“I need to talk to you privately.”

Sir Im look at me curiously but still nod his head. “Sure, let’s talk at the counselling room. I’m sure that room must be empty right now.”

I just agreed with him and follow him. The counselling room was really empty like no one uses it but it still clean though.

Sir Im closes the door and sits on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter