Responsible

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note : I'm sorry for taking time updating, I'm a bit lazy last week. LOL. Here another update, no need to tension. Don't disapointed. >.< give me comment, comment and comment. Okay, i think I start to like this story. Hehe...

Thank you for subscribing my story. HEHE...

 

 

His eyes turns dark, our breath feels heavy. I can’t avert myself from looking at him. The way he was looks at me, the way smells… all of these washes over me. OH GOD! Why did I look at his lips?

His eyes move to my lip.

I feel like my heart stop beating.

Did he just look at my lips? Did I read the sign wrong? Is he wants to kiss me? I think he wants to kiss me…

 

I nervously my bottom lip and shallow my saliva quietly, his dark brown eyes penetrate into mine. I can feel my heart about to burst.

Slowly, I closed my eyes. I wait for him to make his move first. This is it, my first kiss. I’ll share it with the person that I found was annoying and insufferable. I wait for him but then I felt he move his hand from my hand, I guess he want to make himself to be more comfortable…

But nothing was happen. Did I read the sign wrong? I hesitantly opened my eyes again and saw Chanyeol now looked at the lyric in front of him. His expression was blank and calm.

I was dumbfounded.

I felt humiliate somehow. This is so embarrassing! I thought he wants to kiss me. I think my cheek flushed that I need some air to cooling down first.

God! This is really embarrassing.

“Erm…” I stammered. Chanyeol looked up to me again, his forehead wrinkled when he frowned. “I-I’ll come back for a minute, need to use the toilet” I got up from there and without glance back at him I walked to the bathroom inside his room.

When I was inside the bathroom, I locked the door and walk to the sink. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, God! My cheeks and my neck were blushed.

I tap the faucet on and let the water run before wash my face.

I sighed and looked at my pathetic self. No! I shook my head. I’ll not mope myself again! I’m stronger than this. I just read the sign wrong, there nothing to feel humiliated about it.

I wipe my face with the tissue and composed myself before open the door.

“I will not let this taken over me,” I repeat the mantra three times before open the door and walked back to the studio.

When I got back to the studio Chanyeol still on his position where I left him. He looked curiously at me. “You took your time” He said and I just shrugged.

“I’m back now” I retort calmly and coolly walked to his side before I take my sit next to him. BAD DECISION! I can still smell his nice fragrance. Damnit! Why he has to smell so good.

“Hello!” He waves his hand in front of me and I flinched. I narrowed at him. “What?!” I asked slightly annoyance.

He huffed. “I called your for five times but you didn’t not respond. Stop day dreaming and back into work,” He rolled his eyes and now focuses on the paper again.

“I’m not day dreaming!” I remark, “I just thinking,” I said quietly and bit my lip and he just ignore me. I rolled my eyes back at him. I take the pen on the table and start to write something.

 

I feel your wall crumble

Let it fall

Let me in

Don’t be afraid

 

“You know” His voice make me flinched and I looked at him curiously. His hand was on his chin and he still stare at the lyric. “You have a beautiful handwriting”

I choked! Did he just compliment my handwriting?

“Thanks, I guess,” I mumbled slowly.

God! He is unpredictable; sometimes I can’t keep up with his mood and his action. I don’t know how many nicknames I already gave him. However, why he keeps doing this? Why he keeps messing around with my heart?

He is really cunning! Ha! Another nickname!

“Is that all?”

My brow rising and he shot me a funny look. His hand immediately snatches the pen from my hand and start writing something.

After he done writing, he look at me smugly and I peeked on the paper.

 

Just ed off

 

I scowled at him. “Can’t you be more serious?!”

He just snickered at me.

I groaned and erase the words he just wrote furiously.

“Woah, Woah chill out,” He said with smirked. “I just joking,”

I sighed and rubbed my temple gently. “We didn’t have enough time to joke around Park Chanyeol, I can’t stayed here until midnight,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter