Weird day.

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note : Hmm... I felt like I want to delete this story because I don't really like it. Hmm... I don't know but I'll see how many people like this story. For the time being, i'll just continue update this story until I decide what I want to do with it. Continue or delete it.

 

Heaving a massive sigh, I put the earphone to my ear and listen to the song that Park chanyeol record for me.

It’s been a week since I left his house and went back to my aunt’s house. After what he did to me I pack my clothes and quickly step out from his house. His butler tried to stop me but I don’t care. I just felt angry and hurt. It’s been a while since I cried. NO, this is the first time I cried this year.

It’s really weird because I didn’t even cry when my parents die but somehow I cried when he touched me.

Wait! Did I really felt hurt when he touched my ? No. I just felt angry at him but I didn’t felt hurt.

I gasped with dismay.

I just realized that I need reason to cry. I need reason to let out my feelings. No matter how much I deny it, I really missed my parents. I angry at them! I hate them, Hate them for left me. They left me without anything.

I hate my life and my fate.

I hate it when I have to live with my aunt’s. I hate it when I have to go to this school and hate it when I have to do collaboration with Park Chanyeol.

I hate it when he made me feel intimidate by him.

The tears run on my cheeks again, closing my eyes I wipe my wet face with my school uniform sleeve.

I won’t cry anymore. I need to stop from being weak. I’m not weak. I’m strong; I can handle this alone, without my parents.

I sighed again and looked at my surrounding.

The school ground feels empty today, it’s not like there is no student there, but somehow the entire students look grim for reasons. It’s just not me who has a problem right now.

I focus on the songs that being repeated in the IPod. Chanyeol’s voice somehow calms my heart in weird ways. I don’t know why, he has a voice of healing if he stop being mean and cruel to me. When I remember the way he touches my , ugh! I felt so angry. How dare him to touch me like that! Even though I mad at him I still listen to his song over and over again.

He such a-

 “So you’re here”

!

Oh no! He found me here! I don’t want to see his face!

I quickly get up and planning to run away from there but Chanyeol is really fast. He grabs my hand and pulls me back to the bench.

“Just sit, I want to talk to you”

He disgust me, just look at him make me angry…

“What do you want?” My voice sound higher than usual.

Chanyeol take out the ear piece from my ear and turn off the IPod, he put the iPod on my lap and he right now look straight at me.

His hand holding my hands, he doesn’t want to let me escape from him.

“I’m sorry; I know that I take it too far the other day. I shouldn’t do that to you” His voice sound regret as he apologise to me. I can see it in his eyes that he sincere.

I bit my lip.

To be honest, I was surprised. I don’t expect to him apologise to me. Where was the mean and cold Park Chanyeol that always intimidates me?

Which one is the real you Park chanyeol? The sadistic, the warm and somehow pitiful, which one are you? I don’t know why but somehow I want to know him more, I want to know about him more.

“I don’t know what got into me.” He continues “I’m sorry”

I take a deep breath and let go softly “It really hurts me you know… Even if you apologise my heart won’t be heal easily”

I don’t know if I talked about the touch or my parents. 

I can feel the grip of his hand tighten while holding my hands and its make my hand feels hurt.

It feels like he didn’t want to let me go.

He still looks straight at me and in his eyes filled with remorse and pain.

Why? Why there’s a pain in his eyes? Did he really regret what he did?

Somehow I saw myself in his eyes. Those pitiful eyes and lonely eyes.

“I know… I’m sorry” He said it again. “I’m not that kind of guy who takes advantages on a girl and what I did to you was wrong. Believe me. I’m not that type of guy. I don’t want to be one.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter