Healing

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note : OH MY GOD, I'm so sorry for the late update. I don't want to make excuse so here the new update. Hope You'll enjoy and gave me some comments.

 

Chapter 14

 

I tried to open my eyes, but it seems hard for me. The room feel so bright; my sight was blurry and fuzzy.  I try to adjusting by bling several time and it work but then I frowned when I woke up in unfamiliar ceiling. My eyes roamed across the room. Where am I?

But then I heard a slow breathed like someone sleep near me. My eyes quickly fall on the figure beside me. My eyes widen when saw the shocking red hair was sleeping really closed to me. What makes me more surprised that my hand was in his hand? Am I dreaming? No. there is no way I was dreaming because it felt so real.

I tried to sitting up but that was a mistake because I feel ached all over my body. “Ah.” I moaned in pain and that cause Chanyeol to stir up from his sleep.

I immediately become solid as stone; my eyes just stare at him. Hoping I didn’t wake him up.  He stopped moving and I breathe in relieved. With my position now I can see him clearly. His hair was messed, he looks pale and there’s a tears trace on his cheek. Did he crying because of me? Did he worry about me?

I’m so sorry

Suddenly those words keep playing inside my head, and I know that definitely not my voice. It’s very familiar, manly and…

“Chanyeol..” I whispered his name.

I want to touch him but I refrain myself to doing so because I was afraid if he woke up he will leave my side. And I don’t want him to leave; I want him to be next to me, always.

But then his eyes were opened and I froze again. He immediately regains his posture and sitting up. “You’re awake.” He said when he realized I was no longer lie on the bed. “Oh god, you’re awake.” He said again and then embraces me. “Stupid! Stupid!” he said.

My body still hurt when he hugged me but I tried my best to bear it. As if he knows that he was hurting me. He let me go slowly. “I’m sorry.” He said and looked at me worriedly. “Did I hurt you?”

I shook my head. I don’t know why my tears start to fall on my cheeks.

He wipes away my tears and smiled at me. “I’m glad you’re awake.”  He held my hand. “I was so worried, you so stupid! Did you know that? Why don’t you move from there?”

“You’re worried?”

He scoffed and narrowed his eyes at me. “You’re sleeping for two days! How come I am not worried? I was worried sick! Please never do that ever again to me,” he was taking my hand to his lips and kissed it softly. I was surprised by his action.

“I’m sorry.” I said softly and he just shook his head.

“No, I’m sorry.” He sighed. “I’m sorry that I treat you badly. I’m sorry that I was a coward. I’m sorry for everything.”

I love you

What? Did Chanyeol professed his love to me while I was sleeping? Why I keep hearing his voice in my mind?

“I should get the doctor.” He suddenly gets up from the chair. “Wait here.” I nodded my hand and he letting go of my hand and walked out from the room.

It seems unreal. It’s not another dream isn’t it?

After a few minutes he comeback with a nurse and the nurse start to check my condition before the doctor arrived. Chanyeol still looking at me and he never avert his gazed from me. Somehow, I felt happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter