Culprit

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note : Hello there, How are you? Okay....so here the new update. I think it's going to finished in the next chapter plus epilogue. >.< I think there will be a special chapter (from Chanyeol's pov) so please waiting for it. ^_^

 

 

I was discharged from the hospital last week and rest at my aunt’s home. Chanyeol was disagreed with my decision to stay with my aunt. He said she will drive me insane and also gave a few excuses why I should just stay at his house which I found his excuse was so ridiculous.  

After what IU unnie said about the risk of my relationship with Chanyeol, I can’t sleep properly for few days. I keep thinking over and over again but my heart keep wants me to be with him. I can’t lie to myself, I want to stay with him no matter how many Chanyeol’s fan will hate me or insulted me I’ll always be with him.

Maybe one day if Chanyeol path and my path were on the different route, maybe that time I’ll let him go for good. But now I want to spend my time with him. Losing both of my parents makes I realized how much limit times that I’d spent with them. Because of the incident I decided to cherish all my moment with the person I loved.

I don’t want to live in regret.

Today I’m back to school. Chanyeol insisted that I should go with him but I declined because I need to prepare myself before declaring to the whole school that we’re dating. I know I should take the risk but it doesn’t mean I already prepared for the outcome.

The incident in girl’s locker room enough makes me wants to throw up; if Jiyeon unnie wasn’t there I don’t know what would happen to me. I’m sure they won’t satisfy with just slapping me. I’m sure they will torture me until they make sure I can no longer showing my face to Chanyeol ever again.

I thought after they tried to hurt me by cut the light wire that would be enough to scare me but when I got another note from my locker, its make my knee feel weak, make me shudders. I’ve got threaten note again.

You’re so stubborn aren’t you? Just die! Die! Die! Or I’ll kill you.

I think I’m going to throw up. I quickly walk to the girl’s bathroom but was bump into someone as I was rushing to the door.

“Watch out!” The girl yelled and I quickly muttered an apology without looking up.

“Suzy?” I know that voice. It was Jiyeon unnie. She was looking at me in concern. “What’s wrong? You look so paled and shaking. Are you alright?”

I can’t believe I gonna do this to her. I burst out crying on Jiyeon’s unnie shoulder. She looked rather taken aback with my action. To be honest, I was surprised too.

She awkwardly patted my back trying to calm me down. “What happen Suzy?.” She asked.

I was sobbing on her and her uniform was wet because of me.

Jiyeon unnie quickly bring me to an empty room. My eyes roamed around the small class and there’s a sofa and round table. A book shelf and locker.

“What room is this?” I asked with hoarse voice.

Jiyeon unnie pulled me to the sofa and take out her handkerchief then wipe my wet face.

She sighed. “How long have you been in this school Suzy?”

I just shrugged.                                       

She pursed her lips. “Yah, even though you didn’t interested what happen in this school. At least you should know who the school body president was.”

I looked up at her in confusion. “Are you?”

She shook her head. “I’m not. I’m the vice president and this is our meeting room.”

I gasped in surprised.

She snorted. “Thank you for being interested in my life.” She said in sarcastic tone.

“So if you are student body vice president, you will listen to my problem right?”

She nodded her head. “Yes Suzy and that’s not all. I’ll listen because you’re my family.” She said in sincere smiled.

“Unnie,” my eyes start too welled up in tears again. I was so touched by her words.

Jiyeon unnie take my hand and squeezed it lightly. “What happen?”

“Someone threaten me Unnie.”

“Who?”

“I don’t know. She or he already sent me two notes. I think it’s the same person who hurt me back then.”

Jiyeon gasped in surprised. “Did you mean the incident was not an accident but was on purpose?”

I nodded my head to answer her.

“Oh God Suzy, that’s very serious. Why these people threaten you?”

“Chanyeol.” I mumbled lowly but enough to let her heard it.

“Chanyeol? Is it one of Chanyeol’s fans? Oh God that’s crazy.”

“I know, I really scared right now.”

Jiyeon bit her lip. “Can you show me the note?”

“Yeah,” I take out the crumple paper from my pocket and given it to Jiyeon un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter