The real him

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note : I'll be honest. I'm not really like this story, I don't know why it seems so childish. I really want to wrote something angst and a little bit mature but I don't know why everything I wrote will turned into fluff. Oh Well, sorry for mumbling. I'll just let you judge if my story childish and weird. Thank you so much for the upvote and subscribes, I'm so grateful. Thank you so much. A little bit longer chapter I guess. 

 

My body was slammed at the girl’s locker. It’s hurt so much. Right now, but I can’t even think about the pain when the eyes now stare at me. A group of girls is attacking me. I can see in their eyes that full with hate and anger.

“This ! How dare she seduce our prince?”  She pushes my shoulder. Damn it!

Me? I’m seducing their prince? Who was their prince? Park chanyeol? Oh God! I almost want to laugh. These girls are so pathetic. They don’t even know the truth behind their prince charming smiled, he mean, rude and sadistic. These girls are delusional to think that I want to seduce their prince!

“You dare to smile. You think it’s funny ha?” They were glaring at me.

She raise her hand to slap me, I just close my eyes even though I know this is going to be hurt but just take it if this make their heart settle. Ugh! The worst day ever!

“What do you think do you doing?” A voice interrupts the girl who was going to slap me.

I open my eyes and saw Jiyeon unnie stood there folding her arms. The girls who raise her hand quickly hide her hand.

“Jiyeon sunbae-nim, I’m sorry. But this girl is seducing our- No, your prince. So we thought we should give her a lesson”

JIyeon walk to them. And she looks at me for a second. She smirks.

“My prince? Who is my prince?” She ask them with sceptical on her face.

“P-park Chanyeol” they answer,

Jiyeon laughed when heard Chanyeol name, like it the most funny thing she heard.

“Do you know who I am in this school?” She asks them again with mocking voice.

“You’re Queen” They answer in sync.

She laughed again, and shook her head slowly.

“You knew it, I’m a queen. Why do I need a prince when I can have the king?”

The girls look at each other.

“King?” They looked at her in disbelief.

JIyeon laughed but it faltered as her eyes now gazing at person who raise her hand to slap me, her eyes cold and her stared filled with anger and almost makes me shudders.

“Don’t you dare bullying my cousin, or else you won’t be seen again in this school” She threating them. They quickly apologize and run from the girl’s changing rooms.

Jiyeon sits on the bench and sighing. I just look at her.

“I’m sorry unnie” I sit next to her.

She sighed. “Sorry for what Suzy?”

“Include you in this matter” I bit my lip.

She smiled but I can see that she look sad.

I hesitate to ask her but I asked anyway. “What’s wrong unnie?”

“They said I’m the Queen, but why I can’t catch the King attention”

“The king?”

She smiled.

“Yes the King who make me fall in love with him”

She swipes her cell phone and I can see a man on her wallpaper screen.

“Isn’t that Jeong Jinwon? The singer who is just got debuted last year”

JIyeon unnie nod her head, “He is the king. He’s a student in this school too”

Jiyeon Unnie look at me, I can see the sadness in her eyes.

“We use to be so close. Me, him and Iu”

Iu? Is she means Iu unnie?

“Do you mean Iu sunbae-nim?”

Jiyeon nod her head. “You know her?”

“Ne… I talk to her a lot. So, what’s happen unnie?”

Jiyeon unnie sighs weakly.

“I think it’s was my fault, I’m the one who make myself distant from them. I just feel mad, betrayed and pain. So, I was abandoned them in a showcase that we suppose to perform together. But still, without me. They still can make it work together”

Jiyeon unnie wipe the tears that starting to fall on her cheeks.

“Iu knows how much I love Jinwoon but-… I accidently over heard that Jinwoon confessed his feeling to Iu, and Iu accept his feelings too. So that is why I leave…”

Is that why Jiyeon Unnie bully Iu unnie? It was because of that?

“But Unnie, Bullying Iu Unnie won’t make the pain go away”

JIyeon frown.

“Bullying? Why would I do that? Even though Jinwoon like her I won’t bully her because of that”

So Jinyeon Unnie not the one who bully Iu unnie?

“Ahh~ it must be the girls in my group. They must think that I hate Iu”

Oh No… Is this mean that’s all misunderstanding? So Jiyeon Unnie not the one who bullied Iu Unnie but her friends does.

All of this makes my head headache, the fake prince and now the King and the Queen. Great! Can’t my life get any better?

It’s complicated.

 

<><><><><><><><><><>Chanyeol love me!><><><><><><><><><><

 

I was laughing at the lyrics that I wrote.  The title is sadistic prince, he going to be mad if he knew about this. Thank god I finished the lyrics that he asked I don’t know if it would be great, It didn’t sound like him though, it sound like my ideal perfect man but who cares he definitely narcissistic person.

From the way he asked me that the lyrics supposed to be about him clearly show that he was conceited, self-proud prick.

I wrinkled my nose in disgust and sighed. I look at the other lyrics; I wonder if he will a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter