Don't Go

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note : So, how many chapter left? I can't wait to publish my new story. I still can't decided the couple tho. Its going to be Infinite X Suzy. >.< How many love triangle in that? I don't know but I'm excited to write it. It still on progress and still on chapter one. I try to challenge myself that one chapter with 3000 words. I hope I can manage that.

 I'm pretty busy lately, and I'm sorry that I can't update faster. Motherhood really does changes me. >.<

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND COMMENT! love ya'll

Chapter 13

 

It’s been like hours since we both start to practice our song. The air between us still awkward and none of us said anything besides singing our lyrics. We’re not even meeting each other eyes, and I found myself really hard to look at him.

Did I regret my decision the other night for kissing him?

At that time the answer is no but right now I definitely said yes. Did I too bold expressing my feelings to him?

I keep fidgeting when we take a break and he will make himself busy with tuning the guitar or plucking it.

I steal some glances at him. He’s looks different. Is it because his hair cut or he is indeed changing. It’s been awhile since I saw him with sneering or his snarky comment at me. His face really is soft, soothing without it.

I found myself sighing and that makes him turned his head at me. I swallow my saliva quietly, his brow arching at me.

“I…” I begin and then clear my throat. “Do you…” I pause again and shot him reluctant look. I can see that he start to squirm.

His ears turn red as bright as his new hair. Is he embarrassed about the kiss? He avert his gaze from me and back to his guitar.

This is so awkward and I’m dying right now.

“I’m leaving,” he said suddenly and got up from his sit, then put his guitar back inside the case.

I don’t know what I should do. I don’t him to leave yet, there is something I want to ask him.

“Wait..!” I said and jump in front of him.

He startled and frowning. “What now?”

I bit my lip and my mind getting fuzzy as I try to think where I should begin. “About the kiss…”

“What about it?” he interjects quickly.

I start again, “I think we should talk…”

“But it was you kissed me first.” He interrupts again, his face harden.

I start to stutter. “I know but-“ my cheeks begin to feel really warm

“Now you try to blame me?” he cut in again.

I shook my head. “No, I want-“

“What about it then?” he drawls in lower voice. I winced at the sudden cold tone of his voice. He eyes narrowed at me. He leans closer.

“Don’t tell me I’m your first kiss?” he said smugly.

My eyes widen at that. “I-i…Don’t be ridiculous,” I avert my face from his. “Of course it was my first kiss.” I said almost whispering. Suddenly I feel so ashamed. Damnit.

“So, what do you want me to do? Kiss you again?”

I close my eyes, damn. Why he have to be such a prick? Heave a massive sighed. I open my eyes again and glare at him. He really does tick me off.

“Why you have to such a prat?”

“Excuse me?” his brow rising.

“I try to confess my feeling to you; I don’t know why I’m so idiot to even like you when I know you going treat me this way.” I burst in angry.

He looks stunned for a while.

“Then stop that horrible feeling! I don’t want you to like me!” he retort.

My tears start to fall on my cheeks. “What are you?”

He snorted. “What am I?” he look away from me.

“Then, why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter