When He looked at me

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note : Thank you so much for upvote and subscribing my story. This going to be a short story maybe in 15 chapters, I'm not sure yet but It's not going to be long like my others story. Thank you so much for gave a chances to read this story. Hope you enjoy reading ^_^

In this story, Chanyeol a little bit mean and cold >.<

 

 

I arrive at the No 16, Summer Hill Street, guess what. The entire house is so big, the right word is mansion. He must be a rich kid.

I ring the doorbell and a man in middle age answering the door.

I quickly introduce myself and that man invite me inside the house, my mouth was wide open when I saw amid modern design in this house. The decoration looks very expansive. He brings me to Chanyeol’s room. I was surprises when enter his chamber. It’s wide and very modern.

“Sir, she’s here” The man said to him and he quickly left the room and now it just me and Park chanyeol. It’s very awkward standing in front of someone not your friend in his room and he definitely not very interested with my presence there.

“So you came” He said.

WHAT THE IS THAT? So you came? He asks me to be here and that’s what he said.

He gets up and opens a door near his bed. Is that a bathroom?

“Get in here!” he said coldly.

What? He wants to me get inside the bathroom with him? NO!!

“What do you want to do?” I ask.

He stops walking and look at me “Are you stupid? We are going to make the song”

“In the bathroom?” I ask

Chanyeol face looks confuse. “Bathroom?” He’s rolling his eyes. “This is not bathroom you stupid. This is my studio. Get your in here idiot!” He spat.

As he yelling, I quickly run to that door, Ahh~ it’s really a studio. Full of equipment and instrument.

“You can play all this?” As my eyes roaming around the room that full of instruments.

He smirks. “I can do all this, I can sing, rapping, dancing and playing this entire instrument”

This guy is really full of himself but I impressed, he may rude and he also has a bad attitude but he has talents.

Clearing my throat I fixed my tone to more professional. “So, what song are we going to make?”  I take out a pen and a notebook.

He put his hand on his chin, he’s thinking something.  “About me, this song is about me”

“You?” I looked at him sceptically.

He narrowed his eyes at me. His hand crossed over his chest. “Why? You have problem with that?” His icy cold eyes looked straight at me.

Gulping, I quickly shook my head. “So what instrument is your favourite?” I avert my eyes from him.

“Guitar” He answers shortly and turns his back to me.

I write it down on the notebook and ignore his rude gesture.

“Which are you prefer, singing or rapping?”

“Both”

I nod my head.

“What do you like to do in your free time?”

“God, you’re so noisy!” He sits in front of his laptop and turning some beat. “I’m going to make the song, you just write the lyrics”

I rub my face; he said this song is about him. When I ask him question he said I’m noisy. Ugh… Sadistic prince! Aha, sadistic prince maybe that will be the title song, suit him.

Two hour has passes, now it’s already 9pm. I need to go home. I want to talk to him but he still immersed with his works.

“Hey you! Do you hungry?” Suddenly he speaks up.

“Um, I have a name, you know. It’s Suzy bae” I said to him because he keeps calling me girl, you and idiot.

“What do you say?” he folded his arm and glares at me.

“I-I mean, I am” I’m so nervous when he raise his voice.

He taking out his cell phone and call someone, “Bring us some foods” then he gesture to me to wait outside. I get up from the sofa and walk back to his bedroom.

He walks to the balcony and sit on the chair outside, I just follow him and sit next to him. I look at the view, it’s really beautiful. His room is on the second floor; from here you can see his pool and the night view of hill. The stars are shining so bright.

“It’s beautiful” I said out loud.

“Hmm….” He just answering me and enjoy the view.

After a while, the door being knock and the man bring in tray with full of foods.

“The food is really fancy” I said to that man. He just smiled and say thank you. At least there wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter