say something

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note : I'm sorry for the late update. I just got distracted lately. I just realized that this shipped not really get a lot of readers so it makes me less encourangement to keep update this story faster. Oh... Last week I sprain my ankle (I fell from the stairs), 4 days before my birthday. TT_TT.

SO here the new update, thank you for comment, upvote and subscribe. XOXO.

 

“Yah…!”

The loud voice makes my ear hurt. He’s going for the best part why he is yelling? Is he regretting that he’s going to touch me and kiss me? But I don’t want to him to stop. Please don’t stop when you make me feel this way.

“Yah! Wake up!”

What? I am awake! But I found myself hard to respond for him. Why it’s really hard for me to answer him back?  Why he back into his annoyed mood when we just had a good time. I don’t like it when he’s yelling at me, when he whispers lowly near my ear it makes me chills on my spine. But I found myself quite enjoyed it.

“Geez, how long do you plan to sleep? We don’t have all night.” I heard him mumbling in annoyed voice.

Sleep? I did not sleep. We just were having right now. OH GOD! I tried to open my eyes, my eyes still blurry. ! I found him staring at him with scowl on his face. I blink once, then twice, third time. ! He still stares at me.

He scoffed and folded his arm around his chest. “Are you awake or not?!” He looks irritated.

I winced at his loud voice. Shook my head lightly and rubbed my eyes I look at him. “When did I fall asleep?” I said in still dazed, damn I feel so sleepy right now. Maybe because I didn’t get enough sleep last night.

He shrugged. “How should I know? I thought you’re day dreaming and then I heard you snored.” He takes the paper and still writing something.

I just rolled my eyes at him. “I do not snore.” I hardly snored, Mum said I never snored.

“You did,”

“I’m not!”

He turns his head to look at me bemusedly. “You did, don’t argue because it’s true.” He sneered.

I open my mouth to retort him but I can’t find anything to say. Damnit! “Prat,” I mumbled lowly.

“I heard that.” He said and shot me one last glared then turn his attention back to the lyrics.

I sighed and ignore him. I try to peak at him and saw he already wrote a several lines to answers mine. I noticed that the traces of the eraser mark on the paper. So he did write ‘just ed off’.

“Umm….” I hummed uncertainly. I don’t know how to ask him. He shot me funny look when he noticed the way I fidgeting. Damnit! Just ask him Suzy! You’re stupid, how can you’re fall asleep like that?

“What?” He asked and drops the pen on the table.

UGH! I shut my eyes for a moment and then take a deep breath. “What the last thing we did before I fall asleep?”

He peers at me sceptically. “Are you out your mind now?”

I was baffled with his question. Can’t he just answer me without asking a question? It’s not like I ask him a hard question. Huffing, I rolled my eyes exasperatedly at him. “Just answer me.” My lips pursed.

He shrugged, and then he tilts his head like he was thinking. “I said to you that keep convincing yourself.”

Groaning, I rubbed my face with both of my hand. That mean I never confront him! That means the kiss never real! I was dreaming! Of course because my bra and my clothes were perfectly fine.

STUPID DREAM!

I’m not realized that I fall asleep, ugh! Because I can’t fall asleep last night and I’m really tired today. I can’t believe it I dream about kissing him. I must be cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter