Something between us

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note : Another update. YAY! Thank you for subscribing, upvote and Comments. I really appreciated it. ^_^ Please upvote this story if you like it. I try my best to improve my skill and comment from the readers encourage me to keep on updating.

I can't wait for 'Uncontrollably Fond'. Suzy look so beautiful in the teaser. Make sure to keep support our Bae.

 

CHAPTER 11

 

“Try singing this part after I finish my part.” Chanyeol gave me a command as he plucking the guitar. I just sat dazedly in front of him. I’m a little bit nervous to be honest, I never sing in front of people before not even my parents. But our show case is next week and I need to rehearse with him, Oh God! This is disaster. I’m not a singer.

I take a deep breath as my part almost near. I’ll just sing no matter how awful I’ve sound. I open my mouth and sing the lyrics following the tune.

The guitar stop when I finished my part and Chanyeol look at me in awe expression. His mouth gape a bit and I wondering why. Is it too awful that his reaction was like that? “What’s wrong? It’s that bad huh?”

He shook his head. “No...You sound good” he cleared his throat; I think I saw his cheek flush or that just my imagination “I think you do great if we keep practicing. You have a nice voice.”

I almost snorted at his compliment. “I have a nice voice?” Seriously, I don’t believe that but I smile nonetheless.

He smirked. “Why? Are surprised that now you discover that you have some talent?” he said mockingly.

I scoffed at that. Park Chanyeol, you are git. How can he do that? Gave me a compliment and then at same time insulting me. “I do have a talent.”

His brow rose. “Really?” he said as if he was challenging me.

I scrunched up my nose in annoyance.  “Yes, I’m not lying. For you information I can draw and writing.” I pull my chin up as I proudly said it.

He snickered amusedly.  “Whatever makes you happy” He grinned.

I know that he try to goad me but I’ll not let him making fun of me. I rolled my eyes and ignore his comment.

He laughed again. “Yah, let’s try from the start.” He smiled.

My heart beat fast again. Damn! Why am I like this whenever I saw he smile like that? The different side of Park Chanyeol, I wish I can see more.

“Stop daydreaming!”

I flinched and look at him in dazed. He snorted and shook his head. “Pabo.” He muttered but the smile didn’t even cease on his mouth.

Somehow my lip is twitching up, smiling at him.

We practice again and again until my stomach makes some noise again. Damn! Sometimes it scared me how accurate my stomach is.

Chanyeol look at his watch. “Let’s take a break for a while.”

“Hmm… do you want some coffee?” I asked.

How rude am I? I didn’t even serve some water for us. We’re been practicing at my aunt’s house since Chanyeol’s father still at his house. I don’t want to be in the same place with that ert old man too.

“I thought you never ask.” He said teasingly as he put his guitar back inside the case. “Let’s go to the café, I don’t think I want to stay here for a break. You aunt will drive me insane.” He gets up from the chair.

I laughed at that. True, my aunt would never leave him. “Okay, let’s go somewhere else.” I also get up from my bed and put on my cardigan. As we walk out from the house I remind myself that this is not a date. I don’t know why I tried to convince myself that. That’s so weird.

 

 

Oh ! ! ! I can’t believe it I overslept! Jiyeon unnie was livid when she woke me up earlier. I just ask her to go first without me. Now, I regret that badly because I was running! Damn! My legs are hurting. I think I need to start exercise; I don’t have any stamina to run. I quickly brush that thought, I never good at any sport. Why bother to try? I’ll just do jumping jack when I have an extra time.

When I arrive the gate almost closed yet I still late and the teacher gave me a detention for that. Bloody hell.

Sighing, I walk to my locker to changes my shoe but stop when I open the locker I saw a paper on my shoe. I pick it up and saw something was writing on it. I read it.

JUST DIE.

Oh God. I can’t believe someone wrote that to me. I look around but of course there’s no one was there. I crumple the paper and put it inside my pocket. Maybe this is from Chanyeol’s fan. They are too much for asking someone to die.

Put my shoe on, I try to ignore it. No need to hurt my head by thinking about it, it’s not like I did something wrong. Hell, I don’t even like Chanyeol in that way. People can be immature sometimes but no need to be cruel on people who never know you or you don’t even know them.

I stride to the long hallways. When I arrive at my classroom the students shot me strange

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter