When the problem begins...

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A/N : Let me tell you something before you continue reading this, this time my story a little bit childish and a little bit weird (I don't know but I'll let you judge it) I've kept this story for too long... "A reason to love you" almost finished, why not publish another story right?

 

  As we arrive at in front of the school gate, I was standing there awkwardly. Some student greets Jiyeon Unnie and some of them bow their head to her. The student in this school look friendly maybe I will be alright.

  Suddenly a group of girls approach Jiyeon, one of them taking Jiyeon’s bag and some of them fixes her hair. And I can see another three girls who have same aura like Jiyeon unnie. They even have the same charms bracelets.

“What the hell, why are you staring at us? And don’t even bother to greet us?” One of them suddenly talks to me with harsh voice. I have eyes, so I can stare at you and you don’t own this school. Chill out Suzy..! Chill!

“Yeah, what the hell she thinks she is”. The others girls start to walks at me.

“Girls, leave her alone” Jiyeon voice make them stop.

I totally bewildered with the situation.

“Jiyeon ah~ you know this girl?”

Jiyeon fold her arms. “Ne, she’s my cousin. The one I talk about. Remember?”

  The girls look at each other and start to approach me.

“Ahh~ Jiyeon’s cousin. She looks okay” One of them grab my chin and start to look closer to my face.

“Her skin is okay”

“Girls, come on” Jiyeon calling them.

  All of them stop from what they doing and quickly walk to Jiyeon and head to the building. They just leave me there. What the hell. This is my first day in this school. What should I do? Think Suzy. Think. I need to find the principal office, no. not that. I need to find the teacher’s room. 

  Thanks to some student that wandering around, I finally found the teacher’s room. I fix my uniform and hair. Clearing my throat and start to knocking the door.  As the door being knocks. Everyone eyes look at me. I am starting to stutter. “I-I was looking for sir...” I look at the paper again. “Sir Im seulong”

  “New student?” A beautiful woman approaches me and look at the paper I was holding. “Teacher Im seulong already go to the class”

I am scratching my forehead.

“Do not worry, I can show you where the class is” she smiles.

“Kamsahamida” I bow. 

“I’m Miss Lee yeon hae, you can call me miss Lee”.  She starts walking and I just follow her.

“Nee miss Lee. My name is Suzy, Bae Suzy”

“Bae? Are you Bae Jung Guk daughter?”

I nod. “You know my father?” I ask.

“He’s a legend” she smiles.

“A Legend” Suzy mutters

She just left me hanging without answering back.

“Now, here is your class”

We arrive in front of my class, Miss Lee quickly knocking the door and swing open the door.

“Ah, Mr Im. I’m sorry for interrupting your classes”

  Im Seulong just smile and walk outside the class. When I saw his face I quite amaze by his handsome looks. How can someone so handsome like him be a teacher? He should be an actor or model.

“This is Suzy bae, the new student” Miss Lee introduce to him.

“Ahh~ she’s the new student. Our Legend’s daughter” He smiles

  A legend? That word again. What is my father do that they call him a legend? He is just use to be a writer. If they say about my mother maybe I would believe because Omma use to be a model and she’s beautiful!

“Thank you for showing her the class Miss Lee”  Im Seulong slightly bow to her.

“Aniyo, See you later than” She smiles and walk away.

  Sir Im Seulong looks at me with grin on his face. “You have his eyes” He chuckles after said that. I just frowns listen to his words. “Please get inside the class and introduce yourself to the rest of the class”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter