Chapter 9

The Devil Is Not So Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So how did you and Tiffany met?” Jackson asked Mark while walking slowly

“Well, while Mr. Crybaby locked himself in his bedroom, I decided to take some walks with Coco in the park. Coco ran to another dog and tangled me and Tiff together. We laughed and then we sat on a bench and talked a little. Then we met the day after that, and every single day when I was taking walks in the park.”

“Well, Mr. Playboy, it’s your own and only fault that I locked myself in my bedroom. Tsk, crybaby, tsk.” Jackson looked somehow upset at Mark’s words

“You know I love you, right?” Mark said while kissing Jacks on the cheek

“Same here.”

      They locked their hands and enjoyed their date. They were at the mall and it was very crowded. They went through a lot of shops and bought some clothes, shoes, and anything that Jackson Wang forced Mark to try. They ate a really good meal and took some photos. Jackson even wanted to buy another dog, but since he wasn’t taking enough care of Coco, Mark stopped him. There wasn’t a thing that Jackson Wang wouldn’t want to buy. He wanted literally everything. While walking, they passed by the ‘Swarovski AG’ and Mark said that he liked the diamond shaped swan on the wall. So Jackson entered the store and asked the saleswoman how much did the swan cost. Mark face palmed himself, and Jackson was very surprised to find out that the swan couldn’t be bought.

      Because it was so crowded in the mall, Jackson decided to take Mark to the Adventure Park. Since it was a one hour walk, Jackson talked a lot.

“So… What did you think of me back then?” Jackson asked Mark very, very curious

“Do you really want to know that?”

“Of course.”

“Idiot, dumb, full of yourself demon.”

“… that hurt.”

“Sorry, babe. You wanted me to be honest.” Mark kissed Jacks’ hand

“Didn’t I look hot…? Not even once?”

“Well… I found you really y, but because I hated you I decided to erase that thought from my head.”

“Aww. You were an idiot too. I think you changed a lot.”

“That’s because of you. When I’ll get back, the boys won’t recognize me.” Mark said

“Oh… Speaking of this… Not that we actually love each other, isn’t the Devil going to take us back?”

“Hmm… I hope so. I think the guardian demon is sleeping in my bathroom, but that’s okay. He’ll found out soon that we can go back.”

“I would rather sleep in your bed… with you…” Jackson said while blushing

“I like the idea.”

“Then let’s do it while there’s still time left.” Jackson was very hurried

“Okay tiger, haha.” Mark laughed really hard “So, how’s that JB guy?”

“Oh, JaeBum? He’s really nice and y and powerful and stuff like this. Why?”

“Because, as you know, Jinyoung really fell for him, and vice versa.”

“Ah, right! Well, that’s a good thing, isn’t it?”

“I just hope that he’s not a bad guy and he won’t hurt Jinyoung’s feelings.”

“He won’t. I assure you. But… why do you care so much of Jinyoung?”

“Are you getting jealous right now?” Mark made eye contact with Jacks

“… No…” Jackson lowered his look

“I’ll only love you, Jackson Wang. Jinyoung is a very good and old friend of mine. My best friend.”

“…You promise?”

“Of course, you idiot! I don’t really understand why I love you so much, but I won’t stop loving you. But promise me you won’t betray me too!”

“Do I look like I’ll be crying and locking myself in my bedroom for another person than you?”

“That’s cute.”

“You’re cuter.”

“That’s cheesy.”

“Not as cheesy as me.” Jackson said while bursting in laugh

      They walked some more time and finally arrived near the Park. Jackson told Mark to wait for him, because he ‘needed to pee’. What a lie. Jackson sneaked into the park and met with Tiffany and Taeyeon. They talked a little and Jackson hurried back to Mark. He held Mark’s hand and walked into the Park. Mark was very surprised when he saw the big pink heart shaped balloon and Tiffany with  Taeyeon dressed in red dresses, holding something in their hands. But he was more surprised when Jackson unlocked their hands, turned the music on and actually started to sing. Mark literally stood there like a stone, with big eyes and a fast beating heart.

“I-I-I-I-I-I LOVE YOUUUUU! BABY I-I-I-I-I-I-I LOOOVEE YOUUUU!  SINCE A LONG TIME AGOOO! I-I-I-I-I-I LOVE YOUUUUU! BABY I-I-I-I-I-I-I LOOOVEE YOUUUU!  I DO I DOOOO!”

       Jackson sang with his heart and body. He sang his favorite song from his favorite band, GOT7, and the girls were doing some vocals in the back. Jackson sang the whole song, then ‘Just the way you are’ then ‘Stop Stop It”. When he finished he got the flowers and the ‘something’ from Tiffany’s hands. He approached slowly to Mark, kneeled and gave Mark the flowers and the ‘something’. The something was a beautiful couple ring.

“Would you be my y idiot demon for the eternity?”

“Of course I would! My pleasure.”

      Mark actually teared a little. It was the time for Jackson to take the initiative. Jackson caressed Mark’s lips with his while the girls were throwing roses petals around them. They kissed for a little time, then Jackson wiped Mark’s tears and smiled. Mark hugged Jackson really tight and warm.

“So you, little y things, planned ALL OF THIS?!” Mark was still surprised

“Of course! All we need is you going to the bathroom!” Tiffany joked

“Haha, how funny! I’ll take Jackson with me from now on.”

“That sounds very interesting.” Taeyeon said while punching Tiffany on her arm

“You ert girls.”

      Mark decided to treat the girls to a very nice and warm meal since it was January and they were wearing short dresses because Jackson thought that they won’t be cold. He also thought that wine has to be from the floor, but that’s okay. Their dinner was really nice. The restaurant was really quiet, the food was really good and the atmosphere was the best. They were bestfriends and they were spending time together. What is more perfect than that? They laughed and talked until the waiter came to them and told them politely to go because they were closing, since it was a special schedule for holidays. They made their way out, and they separated. The girls went home, as well as MarkSon.

      When they arrived, they changed into cute and fluffy pijamas, Jackson made popcorn, Mark prepared a movie and he the Christmas lights. Who cares that Christmas passed already? The lights looked beautiful. Jackson brought the popcorn and started to watch the movie. Mark cuddled into Jackson’s arms, kissing his neck from time to time. Jackson returned Mark’s kisses, but on his forehead. Coco made herself comfortable on the carpet, next to the big teddy bear that Tiffany gave to Jackson as a congratulating present. Mark eventually fell asleep on Jackson’s chest by the time the movie ended. Jackson just laid on the couch, trying to not wake Mark up. The night was silent and their sleep was as sweet as they looked from afar.

      The clock showed 10:53 when Mark found himself awake in Jackson’s arms. He wished to sleep more in those loving arms, but there was Bam Bam looking at them really angry and serious.

“Honey… Wake up… Jacks… Love… Wake… up… There’s that guy, BamBam… He looks angry.” Mark eventually kissed Jacks on his neck to wake him up

“Hm… I wished you’d kiss me on my lips as the first thing in the morning, but neck is acceptable too… Oh, Bam! Bro! What are you doing here?”

“Well… It’s my shift.”

“You look really… not okay, Bam.” Jackson was concerned

“No, I’m okay… But you guys have 5 more days to get yourselves ready to go back up there.”

“REALLY?! ARE WE REALLY GOING BACK?! HONEY, HAVE YOU HEARD THAT?”

“Of course, love. Now calm down. Thank you for announcing us, Bam Bam. You’re really a good guy!” Mark complimented Bam Bam

“YES HE IS. Oh… I’m sorry, babe, I just got too excited.”

“I think I’m going to throw up. ‘Honey’, ‘love’, ‘babe’. Ew.” Bam was really offended

“It’s Jackson’s fault. I’d like to call him Jacks and Jackson, but he insists on these nicknames.” Mark kind of agreed with Bam Bam

“Mhm. Sure.” Bam said and disappeared 

      The boys couldn’t believe what they heard. They were so excited, but of course, they went to wash themselves first haha. Mark changed his clothes in his room and he felt somehow sad. Of course, he wanted to return to Hell, but he’ll miss his cute little bedroom. And the whole house, as well. They’ve made so many memories in this house, but now they have to leave it. Five days? That’s not so much time… How is he going to tell Tiffany that he’s leaving for like… forever? Of course, Tiffany’s going to tell him that they can talk through facebook and skype, but surprise! In Hell there’s no internet or phones or stuff like this. Mark packed all his things, and he decided to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter