Chapter 3

The Devil Is Not So Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3:

      They stepped inside the house. It was a very big house, with 2 floors, and a lot of rooms. Two bathrooms, a big kitchen, two living rooms, two bedrooms and more. Jackson was so happy about the fact that he found a very big closet, where all his clothes could fit. Mark, on the other hand, was still mad at the fact that he has to live together with Jackson.

“I’m going to say it very quickly, second floor is mine, first is yours. Have a nice day.” Mark said while walking upstairs

      Jackson couldn’t say a thing, but just be amazed at Mark’s coldness. Even if they hated each other, Jackson thought that maybe they can try to get along faster, so they can go back to Hell.

      As soon as Mark stepped in his bedroom, he jumped on the bed, covering his face with a pillow, trying to figure out what humans really do and how can he act like one. He started to unpack, still thinking about that. He kinda liked his room. The color, the bed, everything. The bad thing was that the bathroom was on hall, and if, by any chance, Jackson will dare to come upstairs and he will be , coming out from the bathroom, then… That’s not good.

“What the heck I’m thinking right now?!” Mark said and went back to unpacking

      Jackson was in the kitchen, investigating every corner of his floor. And… he discovered the fridge.

“OH MY DEVIL! LOOK HOW MANY BOTTLES ARE HERE. I CAN KILL A LOT OF PEOPLE BY BREAKING THEM!”

      No sooner said than done. He broke an expensive bottle of wine.

“Oops…?”

      As soon as Mark heard the irritating sound he came downstairs.

“Jackson… what do you think you are doing…?”

      Jackson was sitting on the floor, the liquid from there.

“Tuan, you have to taste this! It tastes amazing. I feel a little bit strange…”

“One, I’m Mark. Two, why would I something from there?!”

“Because it tastes amazing?” Jackson said clueless.

“Uh…” Mark sighed. “Make sure to clean that and do not break any other bottles! You have to open them and pour the liquid into a glass and actually drink it… not it like a dog…”

“How do you know that?”

“There was a painting in my bedroom showing that.”

“Interesting.” Jackson said while standing up

      Mark face palmed himself and went back upstairs. He decided to take a nap so he could vanish from there for a little bit. Jackson was more idiot than he thought, and that was pissing him off.

      Jackson unpacked too, changed into another clothes, and he went to explore the ‘human world’. He didn’t really know how the Earth was. The fact that people looked exactly like him, but with no wings fascinated him.

“Wow. Dragons are actually different here. Why do they make that horrible sound? Ugh…”

      Actually, what Jackson saw was a dog, and not a dragon. But he continued to walk, he entered into a big supermarket, he grabbed something that looked like a fruit he was eating before in Hell, and tried to go out. Too bad that he didn’t pay and went to the police station.

“What do you mean you don’t know what you did wrong and what money is?!” the police officer yelled at Jackson

“I don’t know… I just took this and I wanted to eat it.”

“Do you think you are going to fool us? It’s not like you just landed on this Earth and you don’t work and don’t know what money is. Seeing how you are dressed, you seem to have a lot of money.”

“Actually I’ve won this clothes when I was a demon trainee.”

“You were a what?!” the police officer looked at Jackson with big eyes, not understanding what he said

“No-nothing.”

“Where are you living?”

“It’s a big house, with two floors and a lot of… what did he say… Ah, liquid in bottles in a big white box which is very cold inside.”

“You mean a fridge.”

“It doesn’t have a name yet. I haven’t decided it with Mark, since he’s not speaking with me.”

“So someone knows you. What’s his name? What’s the address?!”

“Mark Tuan, but he’s sleeping, I think…”

“Oh, God. You really don’t know where you are living?!”

“To be honest, the Devil said that God doesn’t likes when people call him so much.”

“What?! I can’t believe this. Just tell me where you liv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter