Chapter 5

The Devil Is Not So Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHAT IS THIIIIIIIS?!” Jackson screamed as loud as he could

      Mark couldn’t resist. He burst in laughing.

“WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?! WHY IS THIS LITTLE WHITE SPONGE MOVING AND MAKING SOUNDS?!”

“Sponge. I can’t hahahhaha” Mark continued to laugh, while Jackson climbed up the kitchen table.

“STOP IT. MARK STOP IT. MAKE IT STOP SERIOUSLY.” Jackson was in despair

“Okay okay… Wait.”

      Mark finished his laughing round, took the ‘white sponge’ in his arms, hugged it warmly and said:

“This is not a sponge. It’s a little doggie.”

“A little what?!”

“A doggie!” Mark played with the dog happily

“What’s that” Jackson was still a little bit scared

“That dragon who made weird sounds. That’s a dog.” Mark was getting more serious

“Oh… The dragon. Well, he’s no that scary. I just wanted to put on a show.”

“Of course. Sure.” Mark said ironically “Don’t you want to play with her?” he said while pushing her in front of Jackson

“Her? It’s a her?”

“Obviously. Can’t you see how gentle and elegant she is?” Mark continued to pat the dog

“Yeah… she is… What’s her name…?” Jackson approached slowly the dog

“Coco. She’s Coco. Coco, this is Jackson idiot. Jackson, this is Coco. I hope you’ll be good friends. Because, Jackson, I swear I’m going to kill you if you do something to her. :)”

“Yeah yeah.”

      Mark went upstairs, he was way too tired for that day. Jackson remained with Coco and examined her the whole night. He was amazed by the energy that the dog had and how cute she was.; In the morning, Jackson was sleeping silently next to Coco.

“Sleeping beauty, wake up. Ya.” Mark shook Jackson a little bit

      Jackson was still fast asleep, even though it was a little bit cold. Coco got up and went to her mini house. Mark kneeled and shook Jackson a little bit more.

“C’mon, get up. Wake up, Wang.”

      Seeing that Jackson was not going to wake up, Mark went to the kitchen, filled up a glass of water, returned at Jackson and poured it on his face. Jackson immediately got up, his face becoming red of anger.

“What the are you doing, Tuan?!”

“Wake you up.”

“Are you an idiot or something?! It’s not like I have to go to work or something. What’s you problem?!”

“Calm down, Wang.”

“Calm down? Calm down?! I’m going to calm you down right now. What is wrong with you?! I tried to be nice with you, but you are always tricking me. Seriously now, what’s wrong with you?!”

      Jackson couldn’t hold himself and started to beat Mark. After the first punch, Mark responded to Jackson’s angry fists. The fight was bigger and bigger as their anger increased. They yelled at each other, blaming each other for why they were there, insulting each other and swearing. Coco started to cry, but in that moment, Mark couldn’t pay attention to her. When they finally finished the fight, there was blood on the floor, but more blood was on their faces and bodies. They both went to take a hot shower to remind them of Hell, and to treat their wounds. Mark took a very good care of himself, treating every wound. Even if his face was a light purple, he was still handsome. As for Jackson, after the shower he laid in bed and fell asleep immediately.

      Jackson’s body hurt a lot, but he didn’t want to admit. That would make him weak in front of Mark, and he hated Mark. Mark seemed fine as he was making a coffee early in the morning, even if his face was actually a plum. Jackson felt a little bad about Mark’s face, but then he remembered that Mark deserved it. But, it was such a big fight for just one glass of water. “Well, this happens everywhere, right?” he thought. Well, my dear Jackson, people don’t usually fight for just a glass of water, but I’ll let this slide this time.

      Jackson sat on the couch, while Mark was drinking the coffee at the table. It was very awkward. Not because they fought, but because of the reason why they fought. Jackson was watching the TV, but he was sweating a lot. His wounds hurt a lot. Mark poured him a cup of coffee and left it on the table, then he went upstairs. When he entered the room he was very surprised.

“Jinyoung! I missed you so much!” Mark said as soon as he saw Jinyoung floating in air

“I thought you wanted my legs boiled in lava, but ‘I missed you’ is okay too.”

“C’mon, don’t be mad at me. I know you missed me.”

“Of course I missed you idiot! JB and I almost fought because he was almost jealous because I missed you!”

“I wished you fought.” Mark said silently

“What?!”

“Nothing nothing!”

“Hmm, okay. But… What the Hell happened to your face?!”

“Jackson and I had a fight.”

“What?! Why?!”

“A glass of water. I don’t want to say more. I treated myself, I’m okay.”

“What abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter