Chapter 12

The Devil Is Not So Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Mark felt that he waited way too much, he decided to head towards Jackson’s house. In his way, he found Jinyoung walking through his garden so he stopped and joined him.

 

“Oh, Mark, what are you doing here?”

“Just passing by, I was headed to Jackson’s house.”

“Oh… That’s good…”

“Are you… okay?”

“No, Mark… I’m not.”

“Why? What happened?”

“You know… I just… I feel so bad about the fact that I’m your best friend and that I’ve done such bad things and got jealous again and again… I’m really sorry, Mark… All that I want is to understand you, to listen to you and give you advice… I want us the way we were before.”

“Sure buddy. We can do that.”

“Really?  Are you not mad at me? Aren’t you going to yell at me?”

“No. I was just angry back then. Let’s sit and talk.”

“Weren’t you headed to Jackson?”

“I can wait a little more.”

 

      The situation for Mark was like a Deja-vu. He was sitting on a bench, talking with his best friend about his problems. This reminded him so much about Tiffany, but he didn’t bring her in the conversation so Jinyoung won’t be jealous again. They sat there for an hour, talking and laughing over funny situations. Mark told him everything that happened on the Earth and Jinyoung was very surprised about what you can do and find there. Jinyoung was feeling less  guilty and their relationship was going the right way again. Mark found out that Jinyoung took care of his garden while he was not there, and he was very grateful. Because of this, he said he’s going to forget everything that happened inside his house. Junior walked along with Mark towards  Jackson’s house. Mark was worried, since Jackson had to come over 1 hour ago, and he was still not showing up. Mark thought that he was sleeping, so he slowly opened the door and entered with Jinyoung. When they approached the living room, they heard voices. Mark was not going to believe that he was hearing Bam Bam’s voice from some hours ago. ‘They’ve been together the whole time?!’ Mark decided to stop and hear the conversation a little more.

 

“Bam Bam, what do you mean you are jealous? You know you don’t have to, our friendship won’t be ruined because of my relationship with Mark.”

“You don’t understand, Jackson… You’re clueless.”

“Yes, I don’t. And maybe I am, but if you don’t explain me, how I’m supposed to understand everything.”

“I love you, Jackson. I always did.”

“YOU WHAT.”

 

      When Mark heard Bam Bam’s words, his heart felt like it was stabbed with a very sharp knife. Jinyoung started to hold him, since he was weak. Mark slowly stepped in, with a paler face than usual, starring at the two that were seated on the couch. He had Jinyoung’s support from the back, but he was walking slowly. After a while, Jackson and Bam Bam saw him.

 

“Mark, what are you…” Jackson tried to ask

“You what, mister Bam Bam?” Mark tried to look as strong as he could

“I love Jackson Wang, so what?”

“Say that again, and I’ll rip you in pieces.” Mark was getting angry

“I. Love. Jackson. Wang.”

“What a coincidence. Me too. But guess what? I don’t like to share.”

 

      Mark approached Bam Bam with an angry gaze, grabbing his collar. He lifted Bam Bam up, not stopping the intense gaze. Jackson separated them, and stood in front of Bam Bam.

 

“Let’s not do this! Ok? Mark, he’s a weak boy don’t…”

“Oh my God. You’re taking his side? That’s it, mister Wang. Live happily with your sweet Bam Bam.”

     

      As soon as Mark said that, he ripped of his necklace and took of his ring, and threw them in Jackson’s living room. Jinyoung was amazed about the whole situation. Mark grabbed his arm and left the house angry. Jackson was speechless and on Bam Bam’s face appeared a pleased smirk.

 

“Do you see what you’ve done?!” Jackson yelled at Bam Bam

“I’ve done nothing.”

“Nothing?! You say this is nothing?! My future husband just left this house, leaving behind all our memories, because you cannot shut the your mouth and you say stupid things.”

“Stupid things? My love for you is stupid?!”

“Bam Bam! That’s not love. You don’t know what love is!”

“Well, I’m pretty sure is not about those 2 things.” Bam Bam said while pointing at the necklace and ring

“Get out. Now.” Jackson started to get angry

“Okay, but I’ll see you tomorrow. Let’s have a date.”

“Don’t even think about that. Leave, now.”

 

★★★

 

      Mark shut the door and went out, tears coming out from his eyes. He rushed all the way to his calming garden, along with Jinyoung. As soon as Mark arrived at his favorite tree he kneeled down, crying in his fists. Jinyoung tried to comfort him, hugging him from behind and patting his head, but Mark couldn’t stop.

 

“C’mon, Mark… stop crying… It’s not like they were making out on the couch!”

“You don’t know Jackson. You don’t know how easy he can change his feelings.”

“You think that the guy who cried over YOU for a couple of days is going to change his feelings in 5 minutes because of a stupid confession?!”

“Yes.”

“Then you are as stupid as the confession.”

“ you.”

“No thanks.”

 

      It took Mark

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter