Chapter 1

The Devil Is Not So Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a normal day in Hell. Everything is burning, is hot as heck, and no one is feeling like actually doing something. Even though the Angels from Heaven always think that the Demons are having lots of fun in Hell, they are wrong. Most of the time, they are laying on the burning lava and thinking of diabolic things to do. But on launch time, when they meet with Angels, they always tell them about the disastrous fights they have during the day and the hard things that they have to do. Angels always listen to them with big eyes and mouths wide open. They don’t have anything interesting to share with the Demons. They just do good things and help people in Heaven.

            As we all know, Hell is the place where bad people come. Demons, instead, are the creations of Devil. He makes them by his likings. Some Demons are best friends, they have a crew and get along pretty well. But… some of them can not even see each  other without starting a fight.

            Speaking of crews, here comes Jackson, with his buddies, Jaebum, Youngjae and Bam Bam. They are known as the best friends of the entire Hell. No one knows how they arrived at this status. They like to train together, so they can win in their competitions.

            Jackson is a tall blonde, with a very well built body, who is very loud and who likes to try new things every day. He’s a good dancer and he can be very romantic sometimes, but since there are not a lot of girls in Hell, he started to like guys. Too bad that guys don’t like romantic stuff. Jaebum, as well, is very romantic, with a very good body, but he likes to sing, like Youngjae, they are a singing duo. Youngjae is a funny guy, in charge of the mood in their group, along with Bam Bam, who is younger, but who has a very dirty mind. They are all tall, and they look like Gods.

            Competitions are supposed to not be a big deal, but we all know that Demons are competitive. The rules of participating in competitions are just 2, and not very easy to follow:

Once you’ve entered the competitions, you can never retire. Once your rival has been chosen, you can never switch.

      They thought it will be very simple. Until they had the first fight with their rival.

      In spite of his quiet appearance, Mark turned out to be Jackson’s biggest rival. He looked weak, and he looked like he was going to loose every single competition with Jackson, but it wasn’t like that. Jackson was wrong, very wrong. Speaking of Jaebum, he never thought he will have to go against his crush, Jinyoung, so he was weaker sometimes, but he was awakened by Jackson’s loud roar, and somehow, managed to win, making a reputation in front of Jinyoung. Bam Bam was not allowed to participate, because of his age, but Youngjae had to go against Yugyeom. A hot and fierce Demon, with special powers gained through the years. In a funny way, their group has to go against the other faimous group of Hell.

      Mark is a quiet and calm Demon, with blonde hair and black eyes, with a stone like body, who likes to just patrol in Hell, watching younger Demons doing their job. Jinyoung is also quiet, but he can be very loud if he’s too angry. He also had black eyes, he’s as tall as Mark, but he does a lot of things, comp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter