Chapter 8

The Devil Is Not So Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      December 31, 2015    

 

 

      Mark thought that they were different, but the they are very alike. Jackson locked himself in the room too, and Mark left him food too. Every day Mark was going out, shopping and taking walks in the park. He even made some friends. He even found a girl that he always met in the park. They both were walking the dogs and became really good friends. Eventually, they told each other about them and gave advices to each other. The girl’s name was Tiffany, and Mark found her a very good person and she was very cute. The girl revealed him one time that she has a girlfriend, Taeyeon, and they fight frequently because of Jessica, her best friend. Mark tried to give her some advices, and Tiffany was very happy to follow them. On the other hand, Tiffany tried to make Mark understand his own feelings. What if he actually likes Jackson, but his mind is set on hating him? Mark always refused to think that, but Tiffany never gave up.

      That day, Mark came back from an outing with Tiffany and her girlfriend, Taeyeon. They got Mark a really nice gift for the New Year, and, of course that Tiffany got one for Jackson secretly too. She even wrote on it “Happy new year! Let’s understand each other better! Love, Mark.”

“She really thinks that Jackson is going to believe that I wrote that? Hahahaha.”

      Speaking of Jackson, it’s 14:34 and he’s not out, again. All these day Mark did what Tiffany told him and tried to understand his heart. It was hard, but he was trying. Because it was the New Year and he invited Tiffany and Taeyeon over to celebrate together, Mark made cookies, cooked a turkey, bought very expensive champagne and decorated the house again. He got them some beautiful couple sweaters and arranged them under the tree. He changed Coco’s clothes into some festive ones, and gave him food.

18:29. “Is he really not coming out?!” Mark was getting angry. So he knocked at Jackson’s door.

“Ya. Wang. Open the door. Are you going to stay there forever?!”

“Go away.”

“Jackson. Come out.”

“Why?”

“Because our guests are coming over soon and I don’t want them to think that you are a wild animal.”

“That’s the only reason?! Don’t worry, I’ll come out to greet them and I’ll go back into my room.”

“Are you really going to be like that?!”

“I asked you that too. And your response was cruel. But I can not be cruel with you, Mark.”

“Come on, Jackson. Come out. Let’s settle the things forever.”

      Mark kept knocking, even though Jackson was talking to him already, so he could make him angry and make him come out faster. After a while, Jackson went to the door very angry and opened it. His face was pale, his eyes were red and there were still some tears left on his cheek.

“HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SETTLE THINGS?! TELL ME. YOU EVEN BRING GIRLS HOME. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SETTLE, HUH?!”

      Jackson literally screamed in Mark’s face, more tears coming out from his eyes.

“Oh my God, Jackson. What happened to your handsome face? Also… They are lesbian.”

      Mark caressed Jackson’s face when he saw in what state it was. Jackson was not moving after Mark’s movement and words, wanting to cry more. But then, Mark came closer and his hand was moving Jackson’s head closer to his. Mark looked into Jackson’s eyes, and approached shyly his lips to Jackson’s. He kissed Jackson slowly, passionately, while closing his eyes. Jackson teared up a few more times after he closed his eyes and felt the kiss with all his body. Mark’s right hand was still on Jackson’s face, while his left one was getting Jackson’s body closer to his. Jackson just hugged Mark really tight while kissing him. Jackson thought this was a dream, but his dried lips were actually kissing Mark’s wet ones, and Mark’s tongue actually danced with his. Mark bit Jackson’s lower lip, and Jackson realized that it clearly wasn’t a dream. Jackson smiled at the feeling of Mark’s teeth hurting his lower lip. The kiss was long and wet, with small noises while breathing. The sounds of their kiss was heard inside the whole house, since they were alone. Mark felt good, actually. It wasn’t fake. After he reflected on Tiffany’s words, Mark realized that he actually felt some butterflies the moment he took care of Jackson while he was sick and also when Jackson took care of him. Even though Jackson is very clumsy, he managed to make him food and tea and massaged his body to get better. Also, before that, even though he was drunk, the kiss with Jackson really meant something. But he was afraid to admit it.; While their kiss was getting more and more longer and passionate, the sound of the bell was heard.

“Damn it.” Mark thought. “Jacks, why don’t you go and take a shower while I welcome the girls, huh?" And he planted a small kiss on Jackson’s lips

“O-kay…”

      Jackson was surprised, but happy. Very happy. He took a shower fast and got on his best suit. But still sat on his bed, thinking about what just happened.

“Hi girls! Oh, Tiffany you look great! And Taeyeon, if I was straight I’d totally fall for you!”

“Oh, that’s cheesy! Stop it Mark haha!” Taeyeon laughed very loud

“So you’d fall for her and for me not?! What a bad best friend!” Tiffany laughed too

“Sorry, Tiff, but I don’t want to make her jealous haha!”

“So, where’s Jackson?”

“He’s coming out immediately, please, sit down. I’m going to bring some cookies and champagne made by me!”

“Hmm.. We won’t die, right, honey?” Taeyeon asked Tiffany

“I hope so!”

“What a good joke girls! The champagne is one of the best ones!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter