Chapter 2

The Devil Is Not So Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun got up faster than Mark and Jackson can ever think. Mark couldn’t really sleep that night. He was stressed, thinking about what could be the punishment. He just wanted to not lose his rank as an older Demon. Everything else can disappear, it doesn’t matter to him. Jackson, instead, took a very long nap, snoring and sleep-talking, as usual.

      It was already 9:30 and Mark was dressing. Jinyoung was very worried about Mark, more than Mark himself.

“Stop doing that.” Mark said in a calm voice

“Doing what?” said Jinyoung clueless

“Worrying about me.”

“Oh… Well…”

“Everything’s going to be fine. It’s not like he’s going to make me disappear for a little fight.”

“Umm… Yes, that’s true, but what if he’s going totake you away from us?”

“Hah, don’t be stupid. That won’t ever happen. He’ll just make me stay with those little idiot Demons. He knows I hate that.”

“Ok, you. But what about Jackson?”

“Don’t ever say that name in front of me.”

“Ok. What about him?”

“Do you really want to piss me off at this time?! I just have 20 more minutes to think about how to make up with the Devil, and you ask me about that person?!”

“I know you are stressed, but he called you both, so maybe the punishment is goin…”

“No. Stop. Where the heck is Yugyeom when you need him?! I bet he’s flirting with that Youngjae again. I’m so going to kill him.”

“Be happy that I’m here with you, and not on my morning date with JB.”

“JB? Who the heck is JB?”

“Jae.Bum. Is Jaebum. I call him like that, I think that’s hot.”

“You know what else is hot? Your legs into a big lava boiler.”

“Well, thanks.” Jinyoung said ironically

      Mark calmed down a bit, looked at his watch, 9:52, “Well, gotta go.” He thought while opening his beautiful black wings.

      When he arrived, he saw Jackson resting his wings on the stairs, while arranging his black leather jacket. It was a very important meeting with the Devil and he was dressed like that? “How stupid.” Mark thought immediately.

“Stop staring at me, blondie.” Jackson realized that Mark arrived

“Who the was staring at you, huh?!” Mark was starting to get angry

“I thought you were calmer. C’mon, slow down, do you really want to die today? We can fight later too.” Jackson winked at Mark, seeing how Mark’s face became red of anger

“Such a lovely scene. Come in, misters. We have to talk a little.” The voice of the Devil could be heard from nowhere.

      The two entered in the ‘office’, sat down, and did nothing but just staring at the ‘boss’.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter