Plans

The past love or the new love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Auther's POV:

"Yes, I understand" the call ended there and the man looking back at the building where Jiah was.
"Soon is everything back there we started for 14 years ago" the man said loudly to the other man who was with him there. The man's walk back to the building.

Jiah has now been kidnapped for 7 hours and she still can't see where she is or hear anything from the outside. She is now hungry and thirsty. She starts to feel not so well and how her head starting to feel lighter and everything around her feels like it's spinning around. Jiah starts to think if it's how her life is going to end. If now it will be her last time she knows that she is alive, she starts to remember all her good time she had with her boyfriend, brother, and her friends.

Jiah's POV:

Oppa, if I die now will I able to see you? If I could find you before all this happened to me I will not regret that I die now. At least I know that I will see you in the heaven. But even if I coming away from here I will still regret that I still living... Because I don't know if you are still this world with me or I will never see you again.

Chen oppa... Ace oppa... Will you guys let me go if I coming back from this? Will you guys let me go to find J-hope oppa? Will you guys let me be free from my parents? Free from this marriage and never need to what everyone telling me to do? Will everyone stop be so overprotected over me?

Xiumin, Minseok, futter husband or fiancé... Will you help me for not getting married to you?  Can you just find someone that you love... 

Time passes and starts to feel my head spinning more than before. I feel so sleepy... I don't think I can hold my eyes open anymore... please let me sleep... and forget all this pain I have in my heart and my head... Sorry, I think I will sleep for now...

All my pain drift away...

Auther's POV:

Jiah passes out after all her thoughts.

At the same time in Korea, Chen got news from Ace where Jiah had gone. Chen rush to the airport to book a ticket for where Jiah was. The next flight was in 2 hours before he can get on the flight...

Ace was at home for a talk some of his friends that can help him to loc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter