Flashback

The past love or the new love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Auther's POV:

I was a long summer day and Chen and Jiah was meeting up at a park near where Chen and his friend was living. They planed to meet up and go around and hand with each other, because it has been long time seen they both hade time to meet with each other. Today so had Chen planed to confess his feeling for Jiah. He had plande so long that it makes him more frustrated so this friendzone is not there anymore, and they can be more then friends. He has think that it can't be no one else can take that plase in his heart that Jiah had already done. He know that he is going to love Jiah with all his heart that it can go.

It didn't take long time before Jiah came to the meeting plase. There she was with the beautiful skirt going closer up to him. They walk around the park until someone was calling out for Chen.

"Hyung, what are you doing here"
"Oh, J-hope. I'm with my friend. Here is J-hope and this is Jiah"
"Nice to meet you, Jiah" side J-hope and blushing is on his face. He took out his hand for a handshake. Jiah was happy to take the handshake. It's make her blushing a little bit. After that so was J-hope on the way go to meet up his friends who was waiting for him a little further away. And for Jiah and Chen so was they on the way to a coffee and hand there before going theirs own way. But Chen didn't confess to Jiah because he was scared of thiers friendship are going to be destroyed and it was the last thing he can thinking about to lose her. So he want to wait a little longer before he is going to confess to her.

After Jiah and Chen split

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter