Is it over?

The past love or the new love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiah's POV:

Oppa looking at me like have many things to tell him after this dinner is over.

"But mom even he is gone, she is still young"
"It the same with Minseok, he is young. Ace just let this problem slide. All this is already set"

Even my oppa can't win this argument with my parents?! Then they are really serious about letting me marry Xiumin. J-hope sorry I have tried my best to wait for you. But the more I try to get from this the more I get to see a new side of my parents. They were never this serious about something when my brother says something. I feel bad for my brother now that my parents don't want to agree with him. The only way to get from this is running away from this home and go somewhere there they can't find me.

After the dinner, my brother wants to talk to me. Now is the time to tell him all about J-hope, and of course he is going to be angry at me for not tell him anything about my boyfriend. I walk into my brother's room, I don't know why but I start to get scared the more I get more near my brother's room. 

"Jiah, I know you outside, come in. We have many things to talk about"

How did he know that I was outside? Does he have X-ray eyes? Whatever, the true are coming out now or later. Better now then he getting know it in a more worst situation. I start to walk into his room to see he sitting on the chair beside his bed. I walk slowly to his bed and sit down on it.

"So you know where you should start"
"It started 1 year ago when I started to go out with him"
"WHAT?! A YEAR AGO?! What I'm to you? I thought you will tell me everything to me"
"Oppa, you were in the USA, what do you want me to do"
"Maybe something like calls me"
"But oppa, I know you too well. If I call you and say that I have a boyfriend, the first you will do is fly back here to try split us up"

My brother didn't say anything because he knows that I was right. Not even a sound coming from him. All I could do was to wait for him to say something. But it was still nothing coming from him. Should I go out from his room? But if I go now is would be the same as I running from him.

"Oppa say something, please. I know that you don't li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter